From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
We are seeking a motivated Scientist to join our Bioanalytics Characterization group in Biologics Development. The Bioanalytics Characterization group utilizes advanced analytical techniques for in-depth structural and functional characterization of biopharmaceuticals in support of drug development, from pre-candidate selection through commercialization.
- Assist in developing the strategies and technologies used to characterize various biopharmaceutical candidates including recombinant glycoproteins, monoclonal antibodies and viral vectors for gene therapy.
- Perform structure characterization, such as primary sequence, site specific glycosylation and disulfide bond arrangement to support batch release, IND enabling studies, forced degradation and comparability studies.
- Design and perform structure -function studies in collaboration with analytical development, process development and research for gene therapy
- Support gene therapy cell line clone selection, process development and formulation.
- Author technical reports, study protocols and articles for publication; contribute to scientific literature and conferences.
- PhD in Biochemistry or related discipline or Master's degree with a minimum of 4 years experience or a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience
- Experience in LC-MS of protein characterization
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and able to work in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with other chromatographic techniques such as CE, SEC or IEX
- Experience in the gene therapy field
- Familiarity with biophysical and biochemical characterization methods The candidate should be self-motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, able to work well in a team environment and possess good problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community