Scientist, Cell Line Development- Framingham/MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Scientist- Cell Line Development
Job Responsibilities/Department Description
We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist with a strong background in molecular biology and cell culture processes to develop and implement advancements to our Cell Line Development platform. Research will focus on improving processes, components, and technologies for generating recombinant CHO cell lines to support R&D projects within Sanofi Biologics Development.
- Highly experienced in cellular engineering and/or molecular biology. Prior experience in CHO cell biology is highly desired.
- Proficient in a variety of cell culture and molecular techniques
- Design, execute and analyze platform research studies to support cell line and process development activities.
- Provide support for generation and evaluation of recombinant CHO cell lines for preclinical development programs.
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and superb organizational skills, having a proven ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and communicate transversally.
- Flexible with ability to adjust to a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment and willingness to expand and broaden skillset.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data sets to effectively communicate results, progress and plans.
- Masters degree with 8-10 years of relevant experience in Biology, Cell Engineering, or Molecular Biology.
- PhD with relevant experience in Biology, Cell Engineering, or Molecular Biology
- Experience with CHO cell biology
- Experience in omics-based technologies and data analysis
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet