Research Associate Job at Laboratory at SanofiPrimary Location Framingham, MA Job Category Laboratory Requisition Number R6292 Date posted 06/02/2017
- Requires a BS in the life sciences with 2-4 years of relevant lab experience in academia or industry or an MS in the life sciences with 0-2 years of relevant lab experience in academia or industry
- Past lab experience must include hands on experience with mammalian cell transient transfection and the purification of recombinant proteins
- Requires minimum of 1 year experience writing technical /scientific reports and 1 year experience making oral presentations
- Experience in protein expression from mammalian, insect cells and/or E. coli
- Hands on experience using automated protein purification systems such as AKTA or similar
- Experience with protein analytical techniques such as BIAcore, SDS-PAGE, DLS, immunoblotting, etc
Genzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patientsâ€™ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patientsâ€™ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.Primary Location Framingham, MA