QC Analyst I Job at Quality at SanofiPrimary Location Framingham, MA Job Category Quality Requisition Number R5183 Date posted 06/01/2017
Quality Control Chemistry is responsible for testing intermediate and final product samples to demonstrate that all products meet all standards required for cGMP operations. Various techniques are utilized in Quality Control including HPLC, GC, Gel Electrophoresis and multiple types of spectrophotometry. Additional functions include stability testing, assay transfers and the qualification of new instrumentation utilized in the Quality Control laboratory.
- This Quality Control Analyst I is responsible for performing routine testing of in-process samples, stability samples and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release.
- Perform UV-Vis spectrophotometry, HPLC and Gel assays for in-process and final product samples.
- Review of QC Data for compliance to procedures and specifications.
- Calculate and evaluate results.
- Successful completion of assigned training.
- Effectively demonstrate an understanding of cGMPs and application to specific responsibilities:
- Follow accurate written procedures for testing of in-process and final product samples.
- Provide input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Work independently under general supervision and direction.
- Work in compliance with CGMPs.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to Genzyme's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Perform maintenance on basic laboratory equipment.
*** Rotating 12 hour shifts ***
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences discipline.
- 1 Year Experience in a cGMP lab environment.
- Proficient in Outlook and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with UV Vis Spectroscopy and wet Chemistry.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patientsâ€™ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patientsâ€™ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.Primary Location Framingham, MA