Principal Project Engineer- Framingham/MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Principal Project Engineer ensures reliable operation and implementation of all process equipment for the Framingham Biologics Development site.
This role works independently, with minimal supervision/direction and is responsible for:
- Project engineering support for projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Directing the activities of outside engineering and construction firms for larger projects.
- Identification and proper application all applicable Sanofi standards.
- Leading a small group of engineers and/or technicians on a project basis.
- Leading troubleshooting activities for all types of process equipment and operations.
- Development of broad technical objectives and identification of creative and innovative technologies.
- Identification of opportunities to improve existing processes, equipment, systems, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 12 or more years of relevant progressive work experience within the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in managing a team
- Previous experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Extensive working knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech processes.
- Extensive working knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech process equipment
- Experience in managing small to medium-sized projects and outside vendors.
- Ability to effectively interact with a variety of communication and working styles.
- General knowledge of other related disciplines such as Automation, I&C, Electrical
- In-depth understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories and concepts in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical field.
Demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- Problem solving and applied engineering concepts
- Authoring and reviewing Technical / Engineering memos, standard operating procedures, on-the-job-trainings, and other controlled documents.
- Working with Quality Systems such as Phenix.
- Commissioning and Qualification.
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to gown and gain entry to manufacturing areas.
Key Responsibilities may differ among employees with the same job title and may change over time, in accordance with business needs
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet