Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.
The Continuous Manufacturing Skill Center is a global function within Sanofi whose mission is to develop and implement a commercializable Integrated Continuous Biomanufacturing (ICB) platform in R&D and Industrial Affairs (IA) for the production of therapeutic proteins. By working with other Skill Centers, Bioprocess Development and IA, this department is responsible for the development of innovative technologies required to enable a fully continuous end-to-end biologics platform. This group will support implementation for clinical and commercial manufacturing in existing facilities as well as in the “factory of the future.” The opening is an exciting opportunity with the potential to have a significant impact on future manufacturing strategies to be used by Sanofi and the biopharmaceutical industry as a whole.
Job Responsibilities/Downstream Principal Engineer
We are seeking a candidate with a chemical engineering background to lead lab-scale and scale-up activities around the integration of a fully continuous downstream biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes including incorporating process analytical technologies (PAT). The ideal person is a motivated, organized, flexible and creative individual. Good problem solving skills and willingness to take calculated risks is necessary to achieve the desired goals. This person must be able to establish good working relationships internally, with vendors and with outside collaborators to achieve the desired continuous platform goals. The responsibilities will include establishing working practices for engineering related to continuous protein purification.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or a related field and 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Or M.S. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or related fields and 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Downstream purification development technical knowledge
- Knowledge of continuous purification technologies and operations
- Direct experience with AKTA or automated protein purification chromatography, virus inactivation, filtration unit operations at various scales
- Experience with DOE methodology and multivariate analysis
- An understanding of high throughput automation and related automated liquid handling technologies
- An understanding of cGMPs and technology transfers
- Familiar with analytical techniques HPLC-SEC, SDS-PAGE and ELISA’s.
- Experience with DeltaV, MatLAB and BioSolve would be considered beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to function well within a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative team-oriented environment
- The candidate should be self-motivated, strongly driven to succeed; inquisitive have excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to team with internal and external collaborators to design, develop and implement key technologies downstream continuous manufacturing.
- Prepare and deliver scientific communication internally and externally to different audiences.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet