Postdoctoral Fellowship: Biologics Drug Product Development and Manufacturing
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
A great opportunity for an aspiring candidate in the fields of developability, formulation and process development to be part of a multi-disciplinary team within the Biologics Drug Product Development and Manufacturing group at Sanofi (one of the top five leading pharmaceutical companies in the world).
The candidate will work on developing novel in silico tools for process simulation and biophysical properties predictions and will have the opportunity to interact with various experts in the areas of purification process development, formulation development, developability, manufacturing and data analytics across the global Sanofi network. The candidate will have the opportunity to present at scientific forums both internally and externally, provide training to potential users of the in silico tools and publish novel findings from the studies. The current position is contracted for a period of 24 months with competitive pay and benefits.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of several in silico tools across the global Sanofi R&D network. As part of this overall goal, the candidate would be required to
- Design, develop and optimize in silico simulation tools in the areas of protein self-interactions (molecular scale simulations), ultra-filtration processes (mechanistic, first principle and hybrid simulations) and reaction kinetics modeling.
- Evaluate the performance and accuracy of the simulation tools and optimize their integration across Sanofi.
- Provide training to members of the global Sanofi R&D network.
- Publish at least two (2) scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work closely with team members from different functional areas in a collaborative manner
- Generate, document and compile data for team and senior management discussions, development reports and regulatory filings
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Science, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Preferably with a thesis or academic/ industrial experience on the topic of molecular simulations (MD, MC, hybrids), biophysical characterization or process modeling (purification and fill-finish processes) relevant to the biopharmaceutical industry.
All candidates must have permanent US work authorization. No visa sponsorship will be provided.
Preferred Skill Set
- Expertise in molecular modeling, engineering and unit operation principles
- Working knowledge of protein biochemistry, protein stability and molecular level interactions
- Working experience with large data, multivariate and probabilistic analyses
- Good communication skills and experience in the preparation and presentation of scientific outcomes
- Basic knowledge of bioanalytical and biophysical characterization assays
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community