Operational Excellence Project Manager Job at R&D Program Management at SanofiPrimary Location Framingham, MA Job Category R&D Program Management Requisition Number R394 Date posted 04/28/2017
- Work with Hub Leadership to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Act as the Project Manager for implementation of improvement opportunities as needed.
- Facilitate and mentor project teams and project managers where applicable
- Participate in the Hub Operations Team (HOT) as a means to identify opportunities and to share information and progress
- Work closely with the Global R&D LEAN team to ensure alignment with the Hub on activities like training and developing a Hub network
- Help develop a culture of continuous improvement within R&D
- Communicate within the Hub on progress and success stories
BS requiredMBA preferred7-10 years of project manager and operational excellence 3-5 years of industry experience#LI-GZGenzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patientsâ€™ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patientsâ€™ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.Primary Location Framingham, MA