Metrology Lead Calibration Technician, Framingham, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Hours: M-F 6:30am to 3pm
Perform daily operations, calibrations and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment and building systems in a highly regulated, 24X7,cGMP environment with little to no supervision. Expert mechanic with demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to professional work. Ability to perform a variety of routine and non-routine technical tasks and tests. A great deal of initiative and judgement are required.
Technician Core Responsibilities:
• Performs calibrations on all manufacturing and utility systems, Building Automation & Controls and PLC’s. Operate; troubleshoot of control systems and main electrical gear.
• Operate, troubleshoot and repair complex utility systems which may include WFI, RODI, Clean Steam, CIP, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Cold/Warm Rooms, control systems, compressed gases, plant steam/condensate, bulk chemical distribution and waste water treatment under little to no supervision.
• Interpret P&IDs, equipment/system layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications
• Provide responsive customer support with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• May require to assist with facility start up projects in support of performing initial calibrations and assist with start up commissioning activities, as required.
• Complete and provide accurate documentation, as required in cGMP operations.
In addition to the core technician responsibilities,
Lead Technician is responsible to:
• Provide technical direction to internal customers.
• Reviews and closes all paper and electronic preventive and corrective records in accordance with all Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and EAM policies and procedures to ensure right first time.
• respond to, assign and ensure completion of Emergency and High priority work requests.
• Ensures activities executed under their performance are compliant with all safe work practices and policies.
• be assigned HSE specific tasks including field audits, Safe Work Permits and monthly reporting.
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of 5 years’ industry experience performing calibrations on utility systems, HVAC systems and manufacturing equipment.
• Experience working for a metrology organization in a cGMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
• Experience reading control schematics, loop diagrams, and P&IDs.
• Proficient computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications, Building Management Systems, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Computerized Calibration Management Systems (CCMS).
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work independently under little to no supervision in a team environment.
• Requires sounds knowledge of engineering theory coupled with seasoned experience. Work is highly specialized. Is recognized as a source of expertise in metrology
• Experience working within cross functional teams.
Special work conditions
• May require working in a clean room manufacturing environment including gowning
• Must be able to climb ladders.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet