Maintenance Technician Senior Lead, Framingham, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
This group supports all Biosurgery manufacturing processes and performs maintenance on manufacturing and facilities related equipment.
- Follow standard operating procedures in a cGMP environment.
- Performs repairs, installations, preventative and predictive maintenance in direct support of cGMP manufacturing operations.
- Troubleshoots, with minimal supervision, complex utility systems which may include HVAC, boiler, electronic systems, refrigeration, electrical, compressed air and gases, RO/DI and WFI water, pure/clean steam, neutralization systems and/or other Biotech/pharmaceuticals utilities and manufacturing equipment.
- Interprets sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, and specifications in planning and performing maintenance and repairs. Involved in new equipment and plant systems installs as necessary.
- Provide day to day technical assistance to the Engineering Services, Metrology, Manufacturing, and Validations groups.
- Participates in authoring accurate documentation for the operation and maintenance of various utility systems.
- Supplies information and technical data for securing spare parts.
- Assists in in-suite facility up keep and provides responsive customer support with emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Perform preventative maintenance on specialized manufacturing equipment including associated controls.
- Perform preventative maintenance on general facilities equipment such as air handlers, exhaust fans, and pumps.
- Perform setup and reconciliation according to SOP.
- Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors, and pumps.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Coordinate special projects as directed
- Install or replace light bulbs, ceiling tiles, etc.
- Repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons,
contactors, motor starters, etc. as needed
- Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.
- Fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment.
- Participates in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
- Follow safety guidelines.
- Work independently in carrying out responsibilities
- Excellent problem solver and ability to generate innovative solutions to broad range of issues
- Train less experienced or new staff on new procedures
- Lead projects
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), and at least 3 years experience in cGMP facilities operation.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with commercial and industrial utility/electrical systems. (requirement for electrician position only)
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Good documentation skills.
- Basic computer skills, basic math and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read or modify control schematics, loop diagrams, and P&ID's.
- Must have strong computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications and a Computerized Maintenance Management (INFOR) System.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Must be available to cover after hour and weekend rotating on-call shifts.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 45 pounds.
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet