Assoc Director Lab Support
This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Operational Manager, Process Science
The mission of Global Manufacturing Science and Technology within IA Biologics is to lead technology transfer, implement control strategy, provide technical process support and drive process life cycle management for biologics drug substance operations. This position is in the Process Science group within Global MSAT.
The Operations Manager is responsible for aligning and managing Process Science priorities within Global MSAT priorities, managing resource requirements, identifying risks and opportunities for both near term and long term.He/she will manage strategic technology platform and capabilities initiatives. He/she will contribute to continuous improvements in the Process Science organization.He/she will manage lab support operations with direct reports.This is a key leadership position in the Process Science organization reporting to directly to the Head of Process Science.
The Process Science Operational Manager will apply her/his expertise and professional experience to perform following duties:
- Process Science project manager for capabilities and/or platform technology programs (e.g. iCMC Digital Transformation, Frozen Drug Substance, Pilot Plant capability).
- MSAT representative on complex, cross-organization program teams.
- Activity based departmental resource planning across project & manufacturing support portfolio. Facilitate allocation optimization to achieve desired performance objectives.
- Provide Process Science CAPEX and OPEX information to support annual budget planning and strategic plan.
- Manage Tier 2 programs through SPE preparation and Gate Review processes.
- Liaise with engineering project manager(s) to supply user requirements, engineering feasibility and execution of capital projects.
- Provide Operational Excellence expertise and act as LEAN lead for the department; work with lab managers to select and deploy relevant systems and tools to simplify processes.
- Interface with group heads within Process Science, MSAT leadership, HR, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems and other support functions to perform her/his duties.
- Support Process Science associates with set up and adherence to consistent business processes such as but not limited to purchasing, CDAs, MTAs, on-boarding of new employees, non-lab based training, internship program, business travels and external conferences.
- May manage direct reports to ensure operations lab support.
- May serve on the Framingham Campus Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering and 15 or more years of experience or Master’s degree and 10 or more years of experience in Biotechnology
- Strong organization and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to multi-task and react to assignments promptly.
- Significant attention to detail as well as a strong ability for self-directed/proactive follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, across all functions and hierarchical layers of an organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience in Project or Program Management
- Experience in lab process development
- Experience with LEAN/Operational Excellence.
- Knowledge of Sanofi systems, governance, tools and practices.
- Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community