2019 Biologics Co-Op: HSE
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
Who is Sanofi?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
- Assist in the development and implementation of next generation digital platform within the HSE department to enhance productivity through technology solutions.
- Manage the transition of the HSE department’s Management System through the use of computer, technology and web based opportunities to digitalize data system platforms.
- Provide support and continuous improvement activities to members of the HSE and Operational Excellence groups.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support, including filing, faxing, copying and data entry;
- Coordinating and/or attending meetings with members of the department;
- Manage a project to transition the HSE department’s Management System through the use of computer, technology and web based opportunities to digitalize data system platforms.
- This project entails reviewing the current HSE Management Systems (Accident/Incident, See & Act, CAPA, etc.) at the Framingham Campus and performing analysis of current state in order to develop an action plan for the integration of digital platforms. Post analysis actions will lead to the development and implementation of best-in-class computer, technology and web based opportunities to digitalize the data system platforms for streamlining information sharing and communications throughout the Framingham Campus.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet