Thought Leader Liaison Hemophilia - South Central
Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida
Sanofi, a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with eight growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, rare diseases, rare blood disorders, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and animal health. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY). Sanofi-Genzyme, a division of Sanofi, is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people with serious diseases.
Sanofi-Genzyme’s Thought Leader Liaison is expected to possess a high level of clinical and customer knowledge, have experience with both field and headquarters protocols and procedures, and possess drive and spirit to engage and influence HCP’s to help build educational platforms and inform the execution of current and future brand and disease-state strategies in three core areas: Market Insights, KOL Engagement, and Commercial HCP Speaker Bureau.
The Rare Blood Disorder franchise is a patient centric organization responsible for delivering the highest quality education and service regarding disease and treatment. The goal of the franchise is to penetrate existing and new markets to meet business goals by educating physicians and healthcare professionals on a portfolio of products while upholding the Company's mission and values.
In this field-based position, you will be responsible for successfully:
- Facilitating cross-functional planning, recruitment, and execution of regional and national advisory boards, capturing feedback to better inform brand decisions.
- Identifying, aligning, and recruiting appropriate HCP consultants to engage to meet the need profiled by marketing leaders to meet the organizational goal for each project.
- Capturing quarterly feedback derived from brand needs through live interactions with targeted customers.
- Serving on cross-functional brand teams to provide feedback on messaging and program execution.
- Providing competitive intelligence gained through interactions to help shape strategy.
- Planning and executing annual speaker training summit, as well as ensuring speakers are updated on any content changes prior to program execution.
- Attending all live HCP TLL region programming to observe, coach, and remediate the speaker where necessary to ensure compliant execution of content.
- Providing brand with novel programming ideas and content recommendations.
- Managing execution of executive leadership engagement activities in the field, at HQ, during congresses, and on site visits.
- BA/BS Degree or higher in business, marketing or life sciences.
- 10+ year’s progressive professional experience with 5+ years of success in pharmaceutical, biotech, or hospital sales.
- Experience in launching Rare disease product(s) or complex specialty products
- Ability to travel 50-80%
- A combination of field and headquarters corporate experience in marketing, sales ops, training or other commercial functions highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a variety of styles, professional and educational levels
- Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to creatively address problems in an organized, systematic way
- Collaborative style, responsive, considerate, flexible, assertive and personable
- Strong project management experience, including superior analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines.
- Ability to assemble and lead cross-functional teams toward a shared vision of success.
- Clinical expertise and skill in working with Key Opinion Leaders.
- A thorough understanding of each brand’s strategy and tactical investment mix.
- Foundational knowledge of marketing functions and processes.
- Understanding and support of compliance with OIG and regulatory requirements.
- An understanding of the economics of health care at both the private and public level of payment and delivery.
- Driving is an essential duty of the job; candidates must have a valid driver’s license to be considered
- MBA or MS degree in business/clinical/science is a plus
- Rare Disease/Hematology sales experience is a plus.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community