Director, General Medicines Value & Access
Cherry Hill, NJ;Bridgewater, NJ
Sanofi US' Bridgewater, NJ office location offers direct access to Somserset County's rich culture and diverse attractions. You can immerse yourself in art, explore history, and find fun entertainment and recreation all in one location. Sanofi US is proud to be a part of the Somerset County business community, which has so much to offer employees.
Somerset County Tourism
Bridgewater, NJ Overview
All you need to know about our HQ
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of the overall market access strategy for General Medicines. The candidate will utilize portfolio expertise and managed markets experience to build an integrated market access strategy based upon the brand strategies and CSFs. The ability to identify key customer segments and generate customer insights is critical in this role.
This person is instrumental in the development and implementation of product value propositions, integration of contracting approaches across market access customer channels and ensuring customer facing teams are appropriately trained on current strategies for our products. This role requires cross functional participation to manage the performance of the payer channels, including accountability for tracking and improving targeted account performance, key account prioritization, and development of marketing strategies as well as tactics that will optimize business. In addition, this individual will be responsible for transversally leading across diverse teams including US marketing, pricing and contracting operations, HCP and consumer marketing, manufacturing and logistics, field sales, etc.
- Participate with brand team(s) and provide input into brand strategy development for key GEM products, serving as expert for the payer, distributor and channel perspective and ensuring economic considerations are incorporated
- Develop and communicate robust market access strategies and plans, including clear articulation of the brands’ value story, and help to integrate them into the overall brand plans
- Identify gaps in current market access understanding and develop plans to gain direct payer insights through primary research, advisory boards, etc., and work with vendors to implement projects in a timely, impactful manner
- Develop strong value communication platform and messaging in order to support access targets and goals
- Collaborate closely with national, regional and contracting account management; brand marketing; market research; sales management; legal; regulatory; medical; global marketing; global market access; corporate affairs and others to ensure appropriate understanding & implementation of Market Access Marketing strategies as well as drive opportunities to maximize tactical investment through partnering with these groups.
- Collaborate with Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) team to develop strategies and tactics to support all GEM brands. This includes development of Value Propositions, Economic Analysis and Tools as well as Unbranded tactics to support communication of value across various formulary decision makers.
- Need to identify pull through opportunities by brand, channel and geography based upon formulary position
- The role provides the brand insight in cross-functional collaborations with stakeholders and subject matter experts in the design of specific market access channel strategies and tactics
- Provide pricing and reimbursement guidance around product forecast/financial model development
- Demonstrate leadership within US Market Access, including coaching, motivating, advising, and developing team members
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare environment including market access payer environment, trends, drivers and opportunities across end of life-cycle brand products and/or generics
- Understanding of the current generic and biosimilar environment faced by manufacturers and payer insights around pricing and legislation
- Understanding of key payer value drivers and ability to develop and implement payer value propositions
- Understanding of strategic pricing and commercialization strategy with aligned HEVA/HEOR drivers and ability to coordinate an evidence generation plan
- Must demonstrate ability to transversally lead strategically, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate and collaborate
- Excellent written/verbal communication at all times. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Strong experience with strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Must be able to conceptualize and articulate a vision for self and brand that energizes all functional areas and stakeholders
Education: B.A. or B.S. Degree with concentration in business administration, finance, or marketing is preferred. Advanced Degree is favored.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare sector
- Consulting or equivalent experience also considered
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet