U.S. Brand Lead, CABLIVI
This brand lead position is responsible for the development and execution of U.S. marketing strategies and tactics for CABLIVI- a first-in-class product for aTTP entering the first full year of launch.
The CABLIVI brand lead will have a team of marketers reporting to them and will work closely with key teams across the organization including sales, market access, business operations / analytics, training, finance, medical affairs, regulatory, legal, compliance, global marketing, new product planning. This individual will be responsible for the strategic direction and marketing execution of CABLIVI across healthcare providers and patients, while providing support for payer / market access and medical strategies. This position is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and will report to the US Head of aTTP and complement marketing
- Establishes and gains approval for strategic direction and marketing activities and ensures active solicitation of inputs from key stakeholders, which are numerous and geographically dispersed.
- Recommends and drives the alignment of resources and initiatives to achieve short-term and long-term brand growth.
- Gains organizational alignment in the development and presentation of 5-year strategic and 1-year tactical plans prior to implementation.
- Applies innovative and competitive strategies to the development of annual business plans. Ensures effective market definition, segmentation, clear definition of business opportunities, and identification of business drivers. Accountable for the successful implementation and measurement of plan(s) to maximize revenue and market share.
- Prioritizes and manages marketing team’s work to ensure resources are focused on key initiatives.
- Responsible for the effective management and operation of all assigned tactics and initiatives within the approved marketing budget. Responsible for creation and management of relevant budget.
- Builds effective working relationships with key external customers, including thought leaders and patient advocacy groups across Hemophilia. Ensures effective agency relationships are managed and developed in support of key initiatives. Selects, refines, and ensures alignment with groups of vendors used for therapeutic area programs and projects.
- Works closely with the Market Access team on pricing and contracting strategies and implementation.
- Has responsibility for oversight and effective management of all team members (i.e., direct and indirect reports) to include but not limited to the following:
- Annual objective setting
- Mid-year and end-of-year reviews
- Coaching and counseling as appropriate
- Employee development
- Recruitment, selection, development, and retention of talent
- Managing, directing & measuring work on an ongoing basis. Provides timely constructive feedback to ensure quality of work meets or exceeds company standards
- Liaises with Legal/Compliance to ensure compliance of all marketing programs
Skills and Expertise
- Marketing professional with a proven track record of success
- Knowledge and experience working in FDA regulated environments
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker, strong business acumen and excellent financial skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to develop and manage a high-performance team focused on accountability and meeting/exceeding expectations
- Ability to lead, create, and work within cross-functional team environments
- Patient centric approach to marketing strategy and tactics
- 8+ years experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry and 5 years of significant leadership / people management experience
- 5+ years of product management / marketing experience
- Proven ability to understand and communicate core product messages, values and data, translating the information into patient benefits
- Leadership, conflict resolution and ability to work collaboratively, along with strong organizational and operational skills
- Strong business acumen including P&L management, budget management, forecasting, analytics, and business development
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA preferred
- Launch experience and rare disease marketing experience preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community