Statistical Project Leader
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Provide leadership and guidance as the lead statistician on one or more oncology late phase project team(s), accountable for all methodological and statistical aspects of project(s). Act as statistical consultant within company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a project /one or several indications of a project in oncology late phase development.
- With minimal direction from group head, direct statistical support and provide scientific leadership for responsible project. Accountable for statistical aspects of clinical development plans, studies and submissions activities (when applicable), including quality, relevance to external stakeholders (e.g. regulatory authorities, medical journals), and scientific validity.
- Mentor people working on the project. Promote teamwork, quality, operational efficiency, and innovation. Create productive work environment. Ensure project team compliance with SOPs and departmental standards.
- Plan and track project activities, timelines, and resource use. Provide justification for planned resource needs. Seek to optimize resource utilization through efficient and well-managed resource allocation and across projects or areas. Capacity to respond to unscheduled increase in project workload.
- Ensure productive collaborations with other functions in the aligned project team and with other statistics project leaders and in communicating with senior leadership.
- Represent statistics in cross function working groups. Contribute to operation process optimization and provide inputs to statistics standards.
- Represent Sanofi in cross-company activities such a consortiums or professional associations
- PhD/MS in statistics or related discipline with at least 6-8 years of pharmaceutical experience
- Demonstrated strong study management, interpersonal and communication skill
- Experience in clinical development such a submissions, interactions with regulatory agencies or other external stakeholders
- Broad knowledge and good understanding of advanced statistical concepts and techniques
- Experience in oncology is strongly desired
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community