Sr Manager , Epidemiology &Biostatistics
This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Senior Manager Epidemiology & Biostatistics
The Senior Manager Epidemiology & Biostatistics will provideleadershipandsupportfor the analysis ofdatafrom Sanofi Genzyme’s (SG) RareDiseaseRegistries (RDR).The goal of RDR are to advancetheunderstandingof the natural history of the diseaseandlong-termoutcomes of treatment. This is an exciting opportunity involving a high-profile,high-impactrarediseaseregistryprogram,andinterestingandcomplex statistical andepidemiologicalanalysis. This position reports directly to the Head of Epidemiology/Biostatistics for the RDR.
- Lead the development of responses to Data Analysis Requests (DAR) received from Registry investigators, regulators, reimbursement authorities, and internal stakeholders for all SG Registries
- Work closely with the registry teams and external disease experts to lead the design and conduct of innovative epidemiological and biostatistical analyses, of both the natural history of the diseases as well as long-term treatment outcomes
- Provide epidemiologic advice and direction for the design of new registry sub-studies, as well as the ongoing conduct of the registries
- Present work-in-progress and final analyses via teleconference/WebEx meetings or in-person meetings to Registry advisors and internal stakeholders
- Interact directly with Registry investigators to develop hypotheses, analyses, and reports to address key medical questions to improve patient care and therapeutic outcomes
- Develop analysis plans/specifications for implementation by Statistical Programming team
- Provide internal and external training on the concepts and methods of epidemiology as applied to rare diseases and their treatment
- PhD/ScD/DPh or equivalent in epidemiology or biostatistics
- At least 3 years postgraduate experience
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical industry or relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Thorough technical knowledge of epidemiology and biostatistics methods
- Experience and familiarity using SAS for statistical analysis
- Track record of high quality publications in peer-reviewed journals preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community