Sr. Director, Dupilumab Market Development - Dermatology
Allston, MA;Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
Sanofi Genzyme and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Title: Sr. Director, Dupilumab Market Development - Dermatology
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities
This individual’s primary responsibility will be to develop integrated marketing and educational strategies and tactics to support best-in-class commercialization of Dupilumab and the atopic dermatitis market. A key responsibility will be to develop and support the short-term and long-term marketing and educational strategies, programs, and tactics associated with marketing Dupilumab atopic dermatitis globally. Subsequently, this individual will be responsible for implementing market shaping initiatives for health care providers, key dermatology congresses, disease treatment advocacy organizations, and other key stakeholders. This position will have direct interface with international thought leaders, international patient advocacy associations, Sanofi-Genzyme leadership, Sanofi –Genzyme Global Dupilumab Development & Launch Unit, Regeneron alliance partners, Field Medical Leadership, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Product Communications and lead medical education agency efforts
- Translate the science into actionable and impactful marketing and educational strategies and tactics that resonate with core physician targets
- Manage key thought leader influence and centers of excellence mapping strategy, research & execution
- Develop Market Development launch readiness plan with ownership of specific pre-launch deliverables and KPIs
- Develop the Peer-to-Peer education strategy and program along with potential outcomes measurement
- Serve as the Medical lead (including Medical Leadership, RML Team, Publications, Outcomes etc.) for appropriate alignment
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams that support the brands
- Manage agencies and vendors as needed to develop and execute industry leading marketing and educational programs
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the disease state(s), the competitive landscape and the overall market to develop high-impact and differentiating market conditioning strategies/tactics
- Advisory Board Planning and Management along with management of physician working groups
- Coordination of Competitive Intelligence(CI) and development of competitive containment/positioning strategy and plan
- Bachelor Degree and 8-10+ product/brand management, and/or strategic marketing, commercial / business development with product launch experience in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry.
- A comprehensive understanding of the dynamics driving the global health care environment.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate all clinical data / publications to support business objectives.
- Product launch experience, understanding of the dermatology market, and experience developing Key external experts
- Understanding of market research, creative development and experience with regulatory review/approval process.
- Ability to interact widely and effectively within the company and with co-promote partner (i.e., on an interdepartmental and interdisciplinary basis).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and anticipate customer needs (internal and/or external)
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to cooperate transversally
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience managing an advertising agency and related budgets
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Passionate, confident, articulate, and comfortable in team environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience in international marketing (non-U.S.) within a complex, global commercial pharmaceutical or biotechnology organization
- Ability to lead in an ambiguous environment across different functions and company cultures
- Strategic thinking and prioritizing capacity
- Analytic and synthetic capacity with the ability to understand, simplify and communicate effectively with others
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups which may include Marketing, Global Marketing, Sales, Research & Development, Medical Affairs, Business Development, Market Research, Life Cycle Management and Finance
- Performance orientation and ability to work and deliver along agreed timelines
- High level of Interpersonal/communication skills with ability to
- Communicate and present on different levels in the organization
- address the Marketing and Medical community as a target group
- Team oriented
- Willingness to go the “extra mile”
- Readiness to travel (up to 40% of time)
Primary Location: United States- Cambridge, Massachusetts
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet