Software Product Owner
This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Software Product Owner
Our mission is to support the Sanofi business units by delivering differentiated services and solutions that help patients, physicians, care takers, payers as well as Sanofi to better take care of patients and provide an improved outcome to the healthcare system. Our services and solutions sit on top of our market leading technology platform which we continue to evolve.
We have recruited top talent in the field of Digital Health to help transform care in Diabetes and beyond in the areas of Drug+ apps. Our team recently has released an FDA certified class II medical device titration application, MyDoseCoach, and we are gearing up for more compelling health applications and patient experiences.
For this team, we are seeking a product owner for the titration software.
- Own the software for future versions of MyDoseCoach and integration of Titration software in the overall software ecosystem, managing internal and external stakeholders throughout the project execution
- Leverage internal and external resources, market analysis, etc. distill the product requirements for the various aspects of the software ecosystem to establish the product backlog for a product that is being rolled out globally
- Act as product owner to a scrum team developing the product, subsequently refining the requirements, setting priorities, and participating in formative and summative human factor studies
- Participate in the risk management and medical review of the product to define features and refine requirements accordingly
- Continuously communicate and educate various stakeholders and functions within Sanofi on the important and value of the software to the large volume insulin delivery system
- Jointly work with Marketing to develop a mature business case for the product roadmap and associated services
- Product own the content around training and Life-Cycle Management and prepare the organization to increase market traction w
- Given the nature of the product being a software medical device, coordinate some and participate in activities lead by others around Risk Management, Quality, Regulatory submission/approval, Medical, etc.
- Complying with policies and processes and ensure they are communicated, understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrating excellent partnership and collaboration with other functions within the company to support common initiatives on medical devices
- Demonstrating knowledge, skill and ability to model the Sanofi values and positively
- Communicates the company visions, values, priorities and targets
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in design controls and FDA / ISO 13485 / IEC 62304 compliant software development
- 3+ years of experience leading or participating in Agile / Scrum software development
- Desired skills:
- Knowledge of type II or type I diabetes
- Experience in project management or program management
- Project management certifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and analytical thinking style, able to comprehend complex problems and good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. An individual who enjoys both the team environment as well as making an individual impact.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community