Software Engineer – Web Front End
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Software Engineer - Web Front-End
Our mission is to build a market leading technology platform enabling differentiated professional services that support patients’, providers’, payers’, and Sanofi’s needs to deliver differentiated & improved patient outcomes. To accomplish this, we are establishing core competencies in cloud based data management, data analytics, mobile platform applications, and software based medical device life-cycle.
For this team, we are seeking a software developer with experience in evolving our web applications and developing user interface automation tests. The candidate should be experienced in source code management, build management, continuous integration, unit testing, test automation, build & packaging, etc. The candidate should also have experience adopting a modern but existing code base and feel comfortable fixing bugs in code they did not author.
- Develop patient and physician facing web and mobile front ends
- Evolve the front end & architecture with alignment from the Backend & Mobile Architects
- Select & integrated appropriate third party tools and libraries to implement Web portal UI needs, such as graphing or PDF reporting
- Develop automated user interface tests using web and mobile UI programtic testing frameworks
- Document requirements and tests in compliance with Medical Device, including safety, reliability and security
- Follow software design guidelines and ensure proper implementation through code reviews on both internally and externally sourced components
- Support continuous improvement through software development metrics and ensure consistent visibility into those for every project executed
- Analyze and reduce build failures occurring due to non-product code issues, periodically review the feedback from developers and testers, and deliver ongoing improvements
- Work with internal and external software developers and testers to ensure software development deliverables are meeting expectations with respect to quality
- Lead the technical design and development aspects of ongoing projects
- Investigate product complaints whose root cause include or may include web portal and implement hot fixes
- Complying with policies and processes and ensure they are communicated, understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrating excellent partnership and collaboration with other functions within the company to support common initiatives on medical devices
- Demonstrating knowledge, skill and ability to model the Sanofi values and positively
- Communicates the company visions, values, priorities and targets
- BS degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience with Selenium or Appium
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages (e.g. bash, python)
- Experience with deployment, monitoring and troubleshooting of web applications on public cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in source code management, unit testing, test automation, etc. 2+ years of experience in Agile software development as well as TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and analytical thinking style, able to comprehend complex problems and good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. An individual who enjoys both the team environment as well as making an individual impact.
- Experience with Calabash, Espresso, Cucumber and XCUITest
- Experience in privacy, security, HIPPA, databases, mySQL
- 2+ years of experience in design controls and FDA / ISO 13485 / IEC 62304 compliant software development or regulated software development environment
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet