Senior Scientist Clinical Data Analytics, Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Translational Informatics (TI) department in the Translational Medicine Early Development (TI-TMED) platform at Sanofi is searching for a Senior Scientist in clinical data analytics to join our global Clinical Data Analytics team.
This position could be based either in Cambridge MA or Bridgewater NJ
About the Company:
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people in over 100 countries at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life. As a company with a global vision of drug development and a highly-regarded corporate culture, Sanofi is recognized as one of the best pharmaceutical companies in the world. Details of the organization and the company’s mission and goals can be found on our website (http://www.sanofi.us/l/us/en/index.jsp).
About the Department:
Our department is focusing on modeling and simulation approaches that aid critical decision making throughout the various phases of drug development. Our mission “turning data into knowledge to support decisions” is based on three cornerstones: (1) quantitative systems pharmacology (QSP) modeling and drug disease modeling providing mechanistic understanding of pathophysiology and pharmacology, (2) clinical data analytics providing meta-analysis on comparator data, but also exploring machine learning and artificial intelligence approaches on clinical and real world data to better understand patients and their responds to pharmacological treatments, (3) clinical trial simulation integrating model-based and mechanistic knowledge to inform, de-risk and (where possible) replace clinical trials.
The responsibilities include:
- apply artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches (e.g. classification, clustering, artificial neural networks, deep learning) on clinical data sets (biomarker profiles, genome-wide datasets, image data, continuous data from wearable devices)
- support patient stratification by generating hypothesis for biomarkers to identify treatment responders, align with colleagues in Biostat for hypothesis validation
- update and report relevant results to interdisciplinary project teams and stakeholders
- develop and maintain strong working relationship with other modeling groups within TI organization, as well as with biostatisticians outside of the TI organization.
- maintain a keen awareness of developments in data technologies, analytics, methods and systems especially for AI&ML approaches for the analysis of clinical data, special interest for analysis on data from wearable devices and imaging data
- Evaluate and coordinate academic collaborations and outsourcing partners (CROs) in area of application of ML&AI for clinical data analysis, in particular for analysis of data from wearable devices and imaging data
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related discipline
- 3+ years of post Ph.D. experience in biostatistics, statistical learning and deep learning with a strong record of accomplishments using AI&ML approaches; experiences in application of AI&ML approaches in pharmaceutical industry would be a strong plus
- Strong methodological capabilities with significant knowledge and experience in clinical drug development (phase 1, 2 and 3). Experience in regulatory submission would be a plus
- A change agent with a combination of business, technology, and diplomatic skills, deep knowledge of statistical methods, clinical data analytics and clinical trial simulation
- Computing skills: R, Python, SAS, Matlab
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet