Senior Research Associate Pharmacology, Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for establishing and performing in vivo testing to guide the selection and development of anti-cancer therapeutic agents including immunotherapeutic agents using various mouse models (immune-deficient mice, syngenetic and transgenic murine tumor models and humanized mouse models).
- Run efficacy studies, PK/PD studies. Respect ethical rules.
- Analyze immune cells and molecules as well as ex vivo analysis of immune cells by FACS, WB and ELISA, etc.
- Provide and promote support for operational procedures according to Sanofi values, ethics and security
- BA degree in pharmacology, oncology or other relevant field or 4 years of equivalent in vivo pharmacology experience.
- Significant experience with animal handling, anesthesia, experience with animal dosing (IV, PO, IP, IM and SC) and tissue sample collection are required (collection of blood/plasma, tumors and organs)
- Ability to prepare and inoculate tumor cells, tumor fragments or immune cells SC into mice.
- Ability to work in a team and individually. Able to excel in a matrix environment, be highly collaborative, innovative & self-motivated
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Industrial work experience is preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- Senior Scientist Clinical Data Analytics, Cambridge, MA Cambridge, Massachusetts 09/15/2018
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet