Senior Manager, U.S. CSR & Community Relations
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Senior Manager, CSR & Community Relations is both a strategic and hands-on role responsible for developing and carrying out a local CSR and community engagement plan that helps to position Sanofi as an authentic and committed leader in the communities it serves.
The role encompasses building and maintaining key external relationships, strategic philanthropy, and employee engagement programming for the Sanofi Genzyme site in Cambridge, MA. The Senior Manager will work with the Head of U.S. CSR to develop a strategy that reflects core U.S. CSR priorities and business objectives, addresses critical community needs and intersects with local stakeholders and key influencers. The incumbent will manage and carryout that strategy including all aspects of local corporate giving, oversight of the Philanthropy Committee, processing of donation requests, employee volunteerism, communications, and community relationships, as well as represent Sanofi at external events and meetings. The role will interact daily with local site business leaders, Human Resources, members of the External Affairs team, Communications, and Health, Safety & Environment teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement local community engagement strategy with a focus on Cambridge, MA and surrounding areas in line with U.S. CSR priorities
- Collaborate with US CSR, Public Affairs, site leadership, Human Resources, and Communications on opportunities to generate positive visibility in the community and on matters impacting reputational risk
- Assess current community and non-profit partnerships, and identify, research and cultivate new partners and opportunities in line with U.S. and local site CSR and community relations priorities
- Serve as liaison, and establish and foster exemplary relationships with key community stakeholders at the local, county and state level
- Coordinate and execute quality employee volunteering and engagement activities designed to inspire, excite and deliver rewarding experiences for both in-office employees as well as those in manufacturing
- Plan, maintain and report on local budget for CSR & Community Relations donations, sponsorships and related activities
- Oversee and be accountable for all processes related, but not limited to, the local internal Philanthropy Committee, grants management system and related policies
- Support stakeholder CSR and engagement activities including Healthy, Safety & Environment, Inclusion & Diversity, ERGs
- Collaborate with site Communications on local CSR and engagement plan for social media and other vehicles
- Motivated self-starter who will collaborate across all departments and function levels with little hands-on supervision
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility and Community Relations fields, preferably in the healthcare sector
- 3-5 years of developing and implementing employee engagement and giving programs
- Proven ability to develop strong, respectful relationships, to inspire confidence and build trust among key internal and external stakeholders, and senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple programs and projects with limited supervision
- Passionate, creative and committed with strong ability to influence and inspire
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work in teams and collaborate across functions
- Positive can-do attitude a must
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
Some travel within MA; frequent travel Bridgewater, NJ site
LEADERSHIP SUCCESS PROFILES & COMPANY VALUES:
Job requires consistent demonstration of appropriate behavioral competencies as defined through the company’s Leadership Success Profile and Company Values Model
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet