Senior iOS app Developer
This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Software Project Manager
Our mission is to support the Sanofi business units by delivering differentiated services and solutions that help patients, physicians, care takers, payers as well as Sanofi to better take care of patients and provide an improved outcome to the healthcare system. Our services and solutions sit on top of our market leading technology platform which we continue to evolve.
We have recruited top talent in the field of Digital Health to help transform care in Diabetes and other therapeutic areas for Drug+ apps. Our team recently has released an FDA certified class II medical device application and we are gearing up for more compelling health applications and patient experiences.
For this team, we are seeking a software project manager with experience in managing complex software releases that integrate work from several internal teams and external dependencies to build and drive execution of a rigorous integrated plan. The candidate should also have experience project managing multiple vendors or groups, either internal or external to the company, to ensure reliable delivery.
Senior Software Engineer - iOS
Sanofi’s Medical Technology team (MedTech) builds medical device grade software (SaMD) to deliver differentiated & improved patient outcomes. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about leveraging their technology skills to drive positive outcomes for patients in the healthcare space. Our core values focus on working as one team and treating others with respect. You’ll be among some of the brightest and most talented resources in the industry. We work on the things that matter.
We are seeking an experienced iOS software engineer who wants to be part of building uncompromising mobile applications. We value quality and compelling user experience that drives outcomes. You’ll be on a highly cross-functional team of experts in a SCRUM model. The apps connect to our custom backend API and tightly integrate with Bluetooth enabled medical devices. You’ll be writing unit XCTest based Unit Tests and XCUITest based UI tests for everything you build. We believe that automated testing is key to speed while maintaining quality. We are currently building in Swift 5.1 on Xcode 11 and believe in maintaining a leading edge approach to development. We have a mature CI (Continuous Integration) pipeline that you’ll be constantly working to improve upon.
The ideal candidate would have proficiency refining requirements and generating specifications which then become users stories and development tasks in our Agile process. Finally, we need to maintain a high bar of design documentation which becomes the foundation for the Medical Device Design History File.
- Design and develop highly reliable and high performing applications
- Work with our UI/UX team to implement compelling and attractive applications
- Develop in a TDD environment with unit and UI tests backing everything you build
- Collaborate with others on architecture and development, and take part in design and code reviews
- Work within established guidelines to ensure applications remain compliant from a medical devices regulatory perspective (i.e. 21 CFR Part 11)
- Complying with policies and processes and ensure they are communicated, understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrating excellent partnership and collaboration with other functions within the company to support common initiatives on medical devices
- Demonstrating knowledge, skill and ability to model the Sanofi values and positively communicates the company visions, values, priorities and target
- BS degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of iOS development experience (Objective-C, Swift)
- Auto-layout expertise in both Interface Builder as well as leveraging the Autolayout Visual Format Language
- Experience automating iOS IPA generation via Continuous Integration (ideally Fastlane)
- Package Management using Carthage or Cocoapods
- Experience with git and working in a Pull Request model with code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and analytical thinking style, able to comprehend complex problems and good problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. An individual who enjoys team environment as well as can make individual impact.
- Experience developing Unit and UI tests on iOS
- Experience interfacing iOS applications with 1st and 3rd party RESTful APIs, including bi-directional data synchronization
- Data persistence experience on iOS including direct SQLite and Core Data with encryption
- Experience with Push Notifications, Deep linking, background audio, multithreading, custom fonts, native animations, app background execution, and custom gestures
- Experience connecting and interfacing with BLE devices using CoreBluetooth
- Awareness with newly released technologies including SwiftUI, combine, Watch OS 6 standalone apps, Siri shortcuts, etc. (demo apps welcome)
- Development experience on Android and/or Web frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React, etc.
- Experience in privacy, security, HIPPA, databases, SQL, Java
- Experience building apps which target a large number of locales and languages (including right to left)
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community