Senior Director US Market Research, Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Senior Director, US MARKET RESEARCH, SANOFI GENZYME
The Senior Director US Market Research, Sanofi Genzyme will be responsible for leading the market research team supporting the needs of all of the Sanofi Genzyme US commercial organizaitons, including Rare Disease, MS, Oncology & Immunology and Rare Blood Disorders. This position will report to the Head, US Sanofi Genzyme Business Operations & Support (BO&S). It will be based in Cambridge, MA.
The US Market Research Head will be a core member of the US Sanofi Genzyme BO&S leadership team, and will collaborate with other BO&S functions to ensure research efforts and insights are aligned and integrated with other BO&S functions. S/he will also be a member of the US Customer Insights Committee, through which it will work to ensure efforts are aligned with overall Sanofi priorities to improve best practices and leverage efficiencies across operating units.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set priorities for the customer insights function - including insights objectives; capabilities development, and compliance – in alignment with company objectives.
- Hire, retain and develop top quality market research talent. Support development of team members and contribute to driving excellence in the Sanofi Genzyme market research function and the broader Sanofi insights community.
- Work with commercial leadership to align on key priorities for the market research effort, re-evaluating and adjusting as needed. Ensure market research plans align with business priorities, and that resources are put to the most impactful and efficient use possible.
- Manage alignment across the Therapeutic Area stakeholders, addressing and balancing competing priorities with available resources.
- Instil a culture of collaboration in pursuing questions across functional lines.
- Engage with the brand planning process to ensure insights support a data-driven approach.
- Ensure visibility of team efforts to BO&S and Sanofi Genzyme leadership, providing overviews and summaries as needed
- Ensure market research team is aware and compliant with relevant policies and SOPs
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience, including at least 7 years of primary market research experience
- Relevant market experience in specialty care, such as rare diseases, neurology, immunology, oncology and/or hematology.
- Experience leading market research teams. Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead and develop individuals.
- Experience effectively collaborating within a matrix environment and with colleagues across functions and geographies.
- Results-oriented creative thinker who is viewed by clients as a collaborative strategic business partner with an ability to influence executive leaders
- Demonstrates ability to maintain objectivity and willingness to “take a stand.” Upholds high standards of ethical of ethical and intellectual integrity.
- Excellent communication skills with a well-developed ability to communicate efficiently and productively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple demands and expectations from multiple internal customers and spend against budget.
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in a broad range of primary marketing research methodologies including qualitative and quantitative design, data analysis and statistics.
- Knowledge and experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., prescription and sales data, patient claims data, promotional audits)
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet