Senior Director, U.S. Dermatology New Indications
The Senior Director of U.S. Dermatology New Indications is responsible for leading the development of the integrated marketing strategy for the Dermatology indications under development, including the competitive strategy, with the intent to continue the best-in-class commercialization approach initiated for dermatology. This leader will report to the U.S. Lead of Dermatology Marketing.
This individual will lead a cross-functional team responsible for developing and implementing the strategic and tactical initiatives for health care providers, payers, consumers, and other key stakeholders. This position will have direct interface with senior leaders, Global Marketing, alliance partners, and agency partners, as well as all relevant internal functional team members.
- Develop U.S. commercialization and launch readiness plans for future dermatology indications.
- Identify and address key customer insights and unmet needs, to establish our product as a standard of care in our future dermatology indications.
- Integrate competitive insights into the development or refinement of the strategy and execution plans.
- Work with the Global team to develop and refine key messages and materials for each indication, for the U.S. market.
- Lead the development, refinement and tracking of the launch KPIs for the future indications.
- Develop relationships and liaise with key functions within the organization (market access, consumer/HCP marketing, PSS team …) and across the alliance, as appropriate
- Manage agencies and vendors as needed to develop and execute the plans
- Engage key external stakeholders to ensure we have a deep understanding of the needs of the patients, HCPs, payers and advocacy groups.
- Experience and proven ability to build marketing strategies
- Ability to influence, mobilize and manage a complex set of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business and science background
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into a few clear trends and areas of focus
- Experience in recent pharmaceutical brand/product launches
- Strong presentation skills and project management expertise
- Alliance management skills is a plus
- Minimum requirements: bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 10 years in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Minimum 7 years in marketing
- Previous biologics marketing experience in the U.S.
Advanced degree is a plus.
Deep understanding of the U.S. Dermatology market dynamics is a plus
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community