Senior Administrative Assistant
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Global Oncology Medical Team. The successful candidate will anticipate the needs of the team and act to coordinate key projects, maintain a highly fluid calendar, perform administrative functions and support the Medical Team on various programs as needed.
o Work as a Senior Administrative Assistant to manage the needs of the Global Medical Team
o Make decisions on behalf of the global medical team to ensure meeting requests align with time management priorities and performance objectives
o Manage communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, email messages
- Schedule and implement staff meetings including agenda management, meeting logistics, and material preparation (PowerPoint presentations, special documents, newsletter content, etc.)
Support the Medical team in the development and implementation of medical materials.
Work with the Medical team to support internal and external meetings including but not limited to congresses, society, and team meetings.
Open, process and track IOs/POs/Invoices for the medical team as needed.
Manage internal electronic systems to facilitate completion of tasks (EBuy, Catalyst, Sharepoint, Adobe Connect, Ceridian, Concur Travel System)
- Minimum 5 years of professional administrative experience
- Experience in pharma industry preferably with knowledge of legal and compliance
- Proven scheduling and calendar management skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to be action oriented, self-motivated with track record of being an enthusiastic and effective team player with experience leading and influencing others to ensure successful outcomes
- Proven ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- Ability to navigate organization with minimal direction, in support of completing tasks
- Proactively communicates timetables for completion of tasks
- Must be dependable, organized, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Demonstrated outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to accommodate constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet