From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The Immunology and Inflammation Research and Early Development Therapeutic Area in Sanofi is building a world-class immunology team and is seeking highly motivated scientists to lead projects evaluating novel therapies in the fields of Immune Checkpoint Biology, Autoimmunity and Innate Immunity. We are seeking a highly motivated Scientist to join the Checkpoint Immunology Cluster located in Cambridge, MA.The successful candidate will have broad expertise in immunology and cellular biology, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to learn and acquire new techniques and methodologies. The position is a hands-on, laboratory-based role. The candidate is expected to analyze, record and report data, be able to develop new methodologies, and execute projects with appropriate supervision. The candidate will participate in new targets identification and validation to support current and future drug discovery programs. This exciting role will afford a successful candidate the opportunity to be intimately involved in early discovery research and pre-clinical development.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Lead drug discovery projects, working with scientific platform teams, and champion projects from discovery into early clinical development to promote the company’s drug development goals.
- Support Checkpoint Cluster development projects with bioinformatic analysis of RNAseq and expression database data.
- Collaborate with Immunology and Inflammation Bioinformatics Team to identify and validate therapeutic targets.
- Establish in vitro immunological assays to assess the biological functions of target molecules in human immune cells.
- Establish interactions with collaborators within and outside the Immunology and Inflammation Research Area.
- Provide scientific expertise, establish and manage external scientific collaborations, monitor the external market, and provide critical project assessments.
- Provide and promote support for operational excellence according to Sanofi values and ethics.
- Prepare publications, research and clinical/regulatory documentation in accordance with Sanofi quality standards.
- PhD with at least 2-3 years of experience or MS with 10-12 years of experience in Immunology or related discipline with experience in human immunology.
- Significant experience with bioinformatic analysis of RNAseq data.
- Track record of excellent, recent scientific publications and demonstrated proficiency with mechanistic studies relevant to human immune regulation.
- Extensive experience in an industrial setting.
- Skilled in cell culture and experience with in vitro functional assays using human primary immune cells is highly desirable.
- Broad experience with immunological and molecular principles and techniques including primary cell isolation/culture, multicolor flow cytometry, cell sorting, ELISA, qPCR, RNA and DNA isolation, immunoblot and lentiviral transduction.
- Ability to work with large data sets and perform bioinformatic analyses using the bioinformatics tools (example: R, Python) would be a strong plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills; track record of success working collaboratively across disciplines
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community