This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities
- Work as part of a global research team to discover and develop new protein therapeutics for cancer immunotherapy
- Follow directives and able to complete tasks and experiments expeditiously to meet project timeline and goals
- Work in alignment with manager and project lead to independently plan and design experiments and establish protocols based on published literature and project needs
- Drive research programs by performing in vitro and ex vivo experiments, including isolation and characterization of mouse and human primary immune cells using standard immunological techniques
- Independently execute experiments, perform data analysis, interpret experimental results and generate presentation materials
- Document all experimental design, protocols, results and interpretations in electronic laboratory notebook in a timely manner
- Present research findings and progress at project team meetings
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 8 years or Master degree holders with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience
- Working experience with mammalian cell cultures, including using cell lines and primary human and mouse immune cells for discovery or MoA studies
- Deep understanding of human immunobiology, especially T cells and NK cells
- Hands-on experience in performing primary immune cell-based assays, including immunophenotyping, cell proliferation and cytokine/chemokine profiling, utilizing multi-parameter flow cytometry and multiplex technologies
- Able to independently perform data analysis using basic software, such as FlowJo and GraphPad Prism
- Working knowledge of mouse tumor models, including isolation and characterization of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes, cytokine measurements and other relevant techniques is preferred
- Be able to effectively communicate and function in a highly collaborative, matrix environment
- Self-motivated, science and data-driven. Must be able and willing to learn and incorporate new ideas and technologies
- PhD in Immunology with less than 4 years of relevant experience, including postdoctoral training
- Prior experience in biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with immuno-oncology drug discovery, especially biologics, is preferred
- Understanding of immune cell signaling is preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community