Project Manager, Medical Affairs Operations
The Project Manager will provide support Sanofi Genzyme Medical Affairs operations, strategy and project management. This individual will facilitate the cross functional preparation, implementation and facilitation of projects related to HCP engagement activities in Global Medical Affairs
The Project Manager will also assist with various project activities, primarily ad boards and symposia, in support of project initiation, planning, execution and completion. This includes support of project schedules, process development and budgets, tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources. The Project Manager will plan and manage projects or sub-projects under the general direction of their respective medical director, medical communication leader or other Medical Affairs representative.
The Project Manager is responsible for development of key reports/dashboards and will need to proactively distribute to respective stakeholders. The Project Manager will also need to develop customer satisfaction assessments and corresponding plan of action for improvements where needed.
- Maintains the overall advisory board / medical meeting documentation as necessary in project databases (including but not limited to overall budget management, HCP engagement, and legal contracts)
- Partner with the strategy, marketing, and medical teams to share key insights gained from advisory boards and help ensure pull through into brand and tactical planning.
- Supports the development, maintenance, and monitoring of project and program plans, budgeting, and tracking of milestones. This includes project schedules/timelines, budgets, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks
- Supports the preparation of metrics and status reports, and present information to organizational leadership, project teams and client / customer groups
- Maintains ongoing relationship with global gatekeepers to ensure the current process from ex-US countries area followed and properly conducted; this includes working with global compliance on creating operational systems to address any gaps in the process
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings
- Leads projects to assess organizational needs, capacity management practices, identifies gaps, and proposes new processes and tools to improve planning
- Assists with the monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of project deliverables and presents those findings to key business stake holders and internal leadership
- 2-5 years experience in operations and planning
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Project management skills and background strongly recommended
- Experience in Microsoft Office platforms, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Bachelor's DegreeinScience or Business
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community