Postdoctoral Fellowship: Immunology
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
- Apply cutting edge immunological techniques to understand the immune mechanisms driving the observed immunogenicity of various antigen-adjuvant combinations.
- Work independently to identify key scientific questions relevant to the adjuvant program, and generate experimental plan that will answer these questions.
- Coordinate and assist in execution of in vivo studies, which may include handling, sampling, and sample processing from small laboratory animals.
- Work effectively in a matrixed, team-focused organization.
- Communicate research clearly and effectively in both internal and external forums.
- Publish findings in peer reviewed journal(s).
- Support identification and implementation of new capabilities in pertinent state-of-the-art fields of immunology (e.g. B-cell immunology, T-cell immunology, cytokine/chemokine analysis, etc).
- Document all work appropriately in electronic lab notebooks, and perform laboratory support activities such as maintaining equipment and ordering lab supplies.
- Extensive expertise in immunology, with specific experience in methods and analytics relevant to antigen-specific antibody responses, B and T cell immunology, cytokine/chemokine analysis, and both in vivo and in vitro immunological studies.
- Experience in multicolor (6+) flow cytometry, including experience with the associated software packages (e.g., FlowJo) is required.
- Ability to work as part of a team, follow directions effectively and manage multiple tasks is critical.
- Ability to independently exercise judgment in daily duties, plan and execute experiments is critical.
- Experience with and comfort in handling pathogens requiring up to BL2 containment is required.
- Ability to communicate scientific data and message clearly and effectively in both written and spoken form is critical.
- Experience in adjuvant formulation and testing is a plus.
- Experience in analysis of innate and adaptive immunological pathways is a plus.
- Experience in single cell genomics approaches (e.g., 10x Genomics Chromium System), Bio-layer Interferometry of Surface Plasmon Resonance, ELISA, western blot, molecular cloning, and protein production a plus.
- All candidates must have permanent US work authorization. No visa sponsorship will be provided.
- Ph.D in immunology or related field is required
- History of publication/presentation in a relevant field
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community