NA Talent Management Lead
Cambridge, Massachusetts, Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Reporting to the Head of Talent Management for North America, this key leadership position will become part of new Total Talent organization in North America to support company’s “Play to Win” business strategy by remaining in the current function and combining key talent levers in Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Contingent Talent, and Managed Services into a single and simplified solution and delivery platform.
This position will work with members of the Total Talent team and Business to focus on creating a dynamic internal marketplace and employee experience to further engage and drive their careers at Sanofi. This will include but not limited to the development of broad-based digital career development tools, talent forums and internal career fairs and events, internal brand marketing and EVP that mirror the external candidate experience on such platforms such as LinkedIn and other career-focused properties.
In this role, we seek to empower the North America workforce to drive their own careers, increase internal movement and stimulate cross-GBU talent moves by transforming the recently launched internal career portal into a dynamic internal marketplace. This individual will work closely with our Director on Early Career programs to expand the capacity and deliver of the Early Career programs by 50% across the business to strengthen talent pipeline in alignment with SWP.
This position will support the first year objectives of the Senior Director, Talent Management which will include
• Work with key Business / HR stakeholders to redefine the Talent Management objectives and business consulting solutions and services in the North America region under our emerging “Play To Win” strategies
• Define and validate talent strategy, standards and responsibilities for Business Stakeholders, HR Business Partners, and Talent Acquisition Leaders to drive scalability and the successful delivery of the “Play To Win” Talent Strategy
• Ensure alignment to Global TA/TM, GBU TM, and Local /Global LD
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Capability building for accurate identification of high potentials, talent review and succession planning, partnership in the selection and onboarding processes, assessment and development planning.
• Gather data and conduct talent assessments and reviews to identify, develop and retain high potentials across Sanofi as well as to build succession plans with a particular focus on diverse talent
• Analyze people-related data and leading trends to better understand drivers of career development and design solutions to build a world class career development infrastructure at Sanofi
• Transform and manage our internal marketplace for talent by leading strategic initiatives around employee mobility, engagement, organization culture, and recognition
• Content areas include broad-based digital career development tools and processes, career frameworks, functional career models, competencies, internal coaching, and team effectiveness
• Supports our career management agenda in support of Sanofi’s operating model and ensures that Sanofi stays at the forefront of talent development
• Drives career philosophy and supporting strategy, processes, and tools, including the COE’s partnership with other HR COEs to ensure a consistent, employee-centered design
• Collaborates with Global TM/OD teams and HRBPs to align on talent priorities
• Feedback delivery for new hires, high-potentials and senior executives per skillset
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrated success in developing and implementing talent strategies that drive business strategy. Has a strong business strategy mindset and agility to adapt to the changing environment.
• Demonstrates success in working effectively at senior management levels to impact and influence decision making.
• Demonstrates progressive thought-leadership in areas of talent.
• Establishes credibility throughout the organization and sets an example as a proactive leader who earns respect by demonstrating a sound understanding of business objectives and goals.
• Presents recommendations to address the people component of business issues. Identifies potential roadblocks and opportunities to provide input and solutions.
• Experience with talent analytics, using data to shape predictive models and influence decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others; strong presentation and consultative skills; excellence in building relationships and managing stakeholders are also critical. Strong results orientation and demonstrated success in leading organizational change management projects desired.
• Prior HR Business Partner/Generalist experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: 4-6 years of progressive Human Resources and/or Management experience in the context of a matrixed organization. Ability to manage a team effectively and strategic agility to adjust to the global and regional context.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community