Cambridge, Massachusetts, Toronto, Canada, Bridgewater, New Jersey
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"At Sanofi, We are guided by a deep appreciation and understanding of what it means to live with a rare blood disorder, and we learn by listening to the community – patients, caregivers physicians, and other healthcare professionals."Shannon Resetich US Head Rare Diseases & Blood Disorders
"Patients are at the center of all that we do at Sanofi. Our teams are focused on advancing transformational therapies that can address serious unmet needs for people living with rare blood disorders, and expanding global patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical Rare Blood Disorders
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Sanofi has recently embarked into a vast and ambitious digital transformation program. A cornerstone of this roadmap is the acceleration of its data transformation and of the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions, to accelerate R&D, manufacturing and commercial performance and bring better drugs and vaccines to patients faster, to improve health and save lives.
Who You Are:
You are a dynamic MLOps Engineer interested in challenging the status quo to ensure seamless MLOps that scale up Sanofi's AI solutions for the patients of tomorrow. You are an influencer and leader who has deployed AI/ML solutions with technically robust lifecycle management (e.g., new releases, change management, monitoring and troubleshooting) and infrastructural support. You have a keen eye for improvement opportunities and a demonstrated ability to deliver using software engineering and MLOps skills while working across the full stack and moving fluidly between programming languages and technologies.
Our vision for digital, data analytics and AI
Join us on our journey in enabling Sanofi’s Digital Transformation through becoming an AI first organization. This means:
- AI Factory - Versatile Teams Operating in Cross Functional Pods: Utilizing digital and data resources to develop AI products, bringing data management, AI and product development skills to products, programs and projects to create an agile, fulfilling and meaningful work environment.
- Leading Edge Tech Stack: Experience build products that will be deployed globally on a leading edge tech stack.
- World Class Mentorship and Training: Working with renown leaders and academics in machine learning to further develop your skillsets
There are multiple vacancies across our Digital profiles and NA region. Further assessments will be completed to determine specific function and level of hired candidates.
- Work in agile pods to design and build cloud hosted, ML products with automated pipelines that run, monitor, and retrain ML Models
- Design AI/ML apps and implement automated model and pipeline adaption and validation working closely with data scientists and data engineers
- Support life cycle management of deployed ML apps (e.g., new releases, change management, monitoring and troubleshooting).
- Work as MLOps subject matter expert (e.g., develop and maintain enterprise standards, user guides, release notes, FAQs)
- Build processes supporting seamless MLOps (e.g., app monitoring, troubleshooting, life cycle management and customer support)
- Walk stakeholders and solution partners through solutions and reviewing product change and development needs.
- Maintain effective relationships with app userbase to develop education and communication content as per life cycle events
- Researching and gain expertise on emerging tools and technologies. An enthusiasm to ask questions and try and learn new things is essential.
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Experience in data science, statistics, software engineering, modular design and design thinking.
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines for AI/ML development, deploying models to production, and managing the lifecycle in a regulated environment.
- Experience building and deploying data science apps with large scale data and ML pipelines and architectures.
- Experience working in an agile pod supporting and working with cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts and hands-on experience in development, deployment and agile life cycle management of data science apps (MLOps).
- Ability to assess new technologies and compile architecture decision records (ADRs).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing.
Key Technical Requirements & Qualifications:
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another quantitative field
- Ability to work across the full stack and move fluidly between programming languages and MLOps technologies (e.g.: Python, Spark, R, DataBricks, Github, MLFlow, Airflow)
- Experience in cloud and high-performance computing environments (AWS, Databricks preferred)
- Experience in AWS (e.g.: S3, Lambda, EC2, cloud watch) and other similar technologies (e.g.: ELK stack, Snowflake, Informatica)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases, query authoring (SQL) and designing variety of databases (e.g., Postgres SQL).
- Experience with visualization technologies (e.g.: RShiny, Python DASH, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in development, deployment and operations of AI/ML modelling of complex datasets
- Experience in developing and maintaining APIs (e.g.: REST)
- Experience specifying infrastructure and Infrastructure as a code (e.g.: docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Experience in cloud-based ML engineering in an industrial setting within a global organization (technology company preferred)
- Experience on working within compliance (e.g.: quality, regulatory - data privacy, GxP, SOX) and cybersecurity requirements is a plus
- For more senior roles, mentoring and/or technology evangelism/advocacy experience
US Vaccine Mandate
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
US EEO Statement
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up for our talent community to receive updates about new opportunities.Sign Up