Manager Veeva Systems Cross Functional
Manager Veeva Systems/Cross Functional
Sanofi Genzyme is looking for an energetic, motivated Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer to support the technical needs of the CRM platforms Primary focus will also include point person for CRM and Vault subject matter, leading communications and liaising with all integrations as appropriate. Reporting to the Director of Veeva Systems team this role will be a key member of the Veeva Systems team, with a primary focus for managing the Veeva/CRM and Vault systems on the SFDC infrastructure and internal Sharepoint site. This position will support Veeva for Commercial and Medical teams for Sanofi Genzyme. Responsibilities include liaison between business and Sanofi ITS, gather and develop end user requirements to support the overall system, interact with the business users, manage individual project timelines, KPI management, reporting, analytics, data quality controls, process optimization. This team member should have very strong written, analytical and oral communication skills with proficiency in Excel, Sharepoint and PowerPoint. Additionally, have the ability to learn quickly and be comfortable with a fast pace working environment and comfortable getting into the details with the business. We are also looking for an energetic, motivated Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer to support the technical needs of the CRM platforms. These platforms include Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Veeva orgs. The role will act as a Salesforce.com admin/developer with a particular focus on building and maintaining mobile solutions for the various field-based users. The role will work within a team of Salesforce.com administrators and business analysts to deliver innovative solutions to our business partners. The role’s responsibilities will include the following and may take on additional responsibilities as needed:
Work in conjunction with Field Sales Organization and internal departments to support, promote and monitor the optimal utilization of all field force applications. This position requires a person with the flexibility to move between operational, project, and end-user tasks quickly and seamlessly. The most critical element of this role is somebody that is willing to get involved, team oriented, and understanding user requirements in an agile and fasted paced environment.
They will need to work collaboratively with their team to ensure departmental goals are achieved including project management, release management, requirements gathering, testing, training, and end user support. They will also work with their team to ensure that all CRM & Sales Reporting processes are scale-able, efficient and documented in SOPs.
This role will work cross functionally with sales, marketing, compliance, information technology and commercial operations to ensure effective and efficient CRM & Sales Reporting. This role will be responsible for working with Sales leaders across SGZ to understand the needs and requirements of the business units and ensure CRM and Sales Reporting tools are effectively serving their sales and marketing organizations. This role will also require collaboration with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Work directly with the Support teams to bring open Help Desk issues to a resolution by triage and monitoring progress.
- Veeva report building to export and support offline excel tools and spreadsheets, with extensive formulas, macros and template versions.
- Engage with the business and end user teams to understand pain points and solution issues in conjunction with the ITS administrators and business partners.
- Manage initiatives to improve the business units operational processes support the vision of central point of access with a strong focus on user experience
- Works with BU and Brand Lead to understand business needs and provide effective efficient requirements for Veeva Vault CLM, Approved Email and Veeva Engage.
- Define and develop full SOPs on the process to maintain and enhance the field and patient focused commercial & medical systems to leverage in their roles to ensure sustainability and efficiency.
- Provide training support for the customer facing roles work closely with the business units in the development, communication and training of Veeva/CRM changes or enhancements & remediation plans for all employees.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation and QC process around application development, dashboards, reports, and any other functional areas as required.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce/Veeva CRM functions
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes; recommend process improvements
- Assist team leads with resource allocation and resolving program issues
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Salesforce.com
- Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, triggers, and object customization
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Customizing Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc…
- Managing operational requests and assisting in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the CRM platform
- Assisting in the evaluation of new Veeva & Salesforce.com functionality and App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identifying production risks and creating actionable mitigation plans
- Participating in the Agile development process
- Participating in Scrum meetings
- A business-focused approach to implementing technology solutions. An ability and interest in understanding the underlying business need so solutions that are delivered add value to the business.
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions
- Assist with internal and external audits including compliance
- 3+ years CRM/ Salesforce.com Administrator & Veeva experience preferred
- Veeva Certified & Veeva Vault experience preferred
- 5 years of experience preferred mostly in the biotech / pharma space
- Technical proficiency with analytics systems and Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications
- Sharepoint experience preferred
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Experience with the implementation and support of business in IT projects
- Experience developing, leading and performing large application test plans (functional UAT and SIT integration)
- Candidate should have experience with system and application monitoring
- Ability to analyze existing processes and propose process improvements that can increase accuracy, efficiency or cost
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience customizing Salesforce.com using Visual force and Apex
- Leadership skills Lean Six Sigma a plus
- Lightning Knowledge Preferred
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community