Manager Systems & Reporting – Promotional Programs
Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives are expected to possess a high level of product, competitive, customer and territory knowledge, as well as an entrepreneurial drive and spirit to expand, grow and own their business. They will deliver sales calls that consist of pre-call planning, driving “brand” messaging, and closing, with the use of visual aids and/or reprints.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Promotional Event Management team is a dynamic, forward-thinking team driving excellence in the planning and execution of speaker bureau and display & exhibit promotional activities. To succeed you must be proactive, with good critical thinking skills and have a strong ability to influence without authority. You will work with Sales and Marketing leadership, as well as our colleagues in Business Operations and compliance, to name just a few. You will have the opportunity to gain insight into business planning and strategy, while you own promotional event planning, training, execution and reporting across a brand and/or therapeutic area.
The Systems and Reporting Manager will be a member of the Sanofi Genzyme Commercial Operations team responsible for all aspects of the promotional programs process.
This position will be primarily responsible for the planning, development, deployment and ongoing support of Promotional Event related electronic systems and reporting. In addition, this position will play a supporting role, assisting other teammates with marketing and field related support activities. This position may also be tasked with ad-hoc requests from Monitoring, transparency and other commercial partners.
The primary responsibilities include the following:
- Key System Administrator to maintain existing promotional programs system and partner with the implementation of a new promotional programs system
- Collaborate with businesses to set up system requirements for speaker bureau
- Support business units with access, system issues and necessary enhancements
- Manage documentation of enhancements, testing scenarios, testing execution and deployment
- Vendor management related to enhancements or system issues
- Manage system migration transferring therapeutic areas where needed, including partnering with alliance partners where necessary
- Desire to understand end to end processes from a systems perspective, assess bottlenecks, effectively identifying enhancements to execute improvements
- Develop system user training materials and deliver such training to commercial audiences as needed
- Day to day operations: Support all customers throughout the promotional programs process (field representatives, speakers, marketing, home office, finance, etc.)
- Technical aspects of the promotional programs tool – knowledge of the key integration points and dependencies including HR data, transparency, customer master, finance
- Liaison between business operations, IS, transparency and compliance to ensure data is validated and practices are compliant in all aspects of promotional programs
- Provide annual support of the onboarding speaker bureau process in collaboration with the brand teams and development of dashboards and project tracking on progress
- In addition, from time to time the person in this position will perform day to day support activities including
- 4 years of experience
- Proven ability to multitask, work well independently and deliver results within timelines
- Excellent in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel
- 1+ years of demonstrable experience with Veeva and/or Salesforce.com
- Working knowledge of Qlik, Tableau or another BI tool
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel up to 5% of time
- System administration/development experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Strong technical, systems background
- Project Management
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-service oriented
- Must be able to as well as part of a broader team
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet