Manager of Analytics, US Dupixent Respiratory
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Manager of Analytics, Dupixent Respiratory
- Partner and work closely with Senior Leadership/Functional heads to understand their business reporting and analytics/KPI needs.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review key updates and continue to understand areas of focus, while proactively providing research grounded insights
- Provide daily reporting of key performance indicators for Dupixent
- Generation & management of brand specific dashboards and reporting. Liasoning with Analytics vendors as needed.
- Provide weekly reporting on overall Business Unit (BU) performance and market trends as well as analytics that provide insightful and objective commentary
- Perform ad-hoc queries for BU leadership across all functions (sales, patient services, etc.); be an internal expert and resource to BUs
- Define and evaluate needs and solutions in business areas while enhancing services to Dupilumab team based on customer feedback
- Partner with market research as well as internal ops teams to create a comprehensive monthly trends and insights report to address the current state of the business
- Coordination with data management to ensure insights are based on reliable, high quality information
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years of Pharmaceutical, Commercial Analytics/Forecasting or Sales Operations experience is required
- Strong proven leadership, analytical and communication skills required
- Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Possess very strong strategic awareness skill set
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners
- Ability to understand and influence decisions
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Promotes a good working relationship with supervisors, co-workers and staff
- Self-starter. Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- 2+ years of Consulting Experience
- Experience in Immunology or Specialty Care
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in a broad range of data analysis SQL, SAS and intelligence generation
- Experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS, WK, Syndicated data sources).
- Experience working with CRM data systems like Salesforce, Cognos, Veeva, etc.
- Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlikview, Spotfire)
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet