Lead, Franchise Operations – Dermatology & Respiratory
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The Lead of Franchise Operations supports the US General Manager, Dermatology and Respiratory Business Unit and will be responsible for monitoring and implementing the BU’s priorities while ensuring the BU runs efficiently and interacts effectively with all stakeholders.
He or she will provide strategic and operational support in line with the BU’s overall business objectives. This role will involve cross functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales, TLL, PSS, Finance, Business Operations, Market Research, Market Access, and Medical Affairs.
He or she will be responsible for overseeing the strategic business planning process, analyzing and identifying opportunities and associated strategies for growth, and identifying areas to improve overall BU effectiveness.
This role is exciting, and the scope is across the entire BU encompassing all therapeutic areas and indications. The role is also dynamic; so, prioritization will be critical.
Work Leadership or Supervisor:
This position will report to the US General Manager, Dermatology and Respiratory Business Unit
Location: Cambridge, MA
- Oversee the strategic business planning and budget process for the BU Budget / F1 / F2, LRP, Strategic plan
- Lead and facilitate weekly Performance Insights meetings with key stakeholders for ongoing evaluation and reporting of BU’s performance by highlighting key trends & issues as well as identifying opportunities and associated strategies for growth
- Coordinate and lead weekly leadership team meetings in conjunction with GM
- Collaborate with colleagues from Global, US BU, and Investor Relations to inform the story for quarterly earnings calls
- Work with leadership to define strategy and tactics to achieve BU business objectives
- Organize and facilitate deep dive acceleration plans as needed
- Coordinate analytic exercises in partnership with Business Operations
- Provide operational and project management support to US GM, Dermatology & Respiratory
- Represent the GM in meetings, events or any instances necessary, and speak on behalf of the GM
- Prepare or ensure preparation of presentations and documents requested by the GM for internal and external meetings and events
- Serve as lead for all compliance related deliverables on behalf of the BU. Work with brand leads and sales leadership to ensure teams are aware of Sanofi Genzyme compliance procedures, changes, and follow-up.
- Lead key cross brand projects as determined by the business. Leverage key functional relationships to scope, coordinate, and deliver on project requirements.
- Facilitate leadership dynamics: foster collaboration, create time for discussion and exchanges
- Lead continuing efforts to build a positive inclusive work culture
- Humility, not driven by personal agenda
- Emotional Intelligence
- Trust, reliability, and discretion
- Self-driven, dedicated, results-oriented
- Ability to proactively voice different perspectives
- Eagerness to learn, inquisitive
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial operations: sales, marketing, sales analytics, product/project management, and / or corporate finance
- Knowledge of specialty care market
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Marketing, Sales, R&D, Medical Affairs, Market Research, Finance, Forecasting, etc.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong project management expertise
- Self-direction in ambiguous environments
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community