Head of Treatment and Analytics Solutions
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Head Healthcare Informatics & Data Analytics
Our vision is to deliver solutions to patients and healthcare professionals that will aid patients in their compliance and thus ensure improved outcomes. This role will ensure that Sanofi’s medical device development has a strategy for collecting all the relevant data, correlating the medical device data with other data sources, leveraging machine learning / AI for predictive analytics, and substantiating claims of medical devices based on data analytics to secure a differentiate market positioning of our medical device products. The ideal candidate will need to bring leadership skills, vision, communication skills, passion and understanding of the complex healthcare systems and treatment areas (common practice, guidelines, and Regulatory environment) as well as understanding big data analytics to work cross-functionally with other groups such as the Clinical Operations team, Commercial, etc. to accomplish our vision. We are looking for a candidate that is broad in knowledge but also deep in experience as this role is critical to our vision. We are seeking a senior Director to be able to lead this and leverage deep past experience.
We have recruited top talent in the field of Digital Health to help transform care in Diabetes and beyond in the areas of Drug+ apps. Our team recently has released an FDA certified class II medical device titration application, My Dose Coach, Dose Recording and we are gearing up for more compelling health applications and patient experiences.
- Owning and driving the Sanofi Medical Device Healthcare Informatics and Big Data Analytics strategy in the context of medical devices for patients, providers, and payers, leveraging internal and external data sources
- Initiating and driving dialogue with the different therapeutic areas to identify opportunities to leverage Healthcare Informatics and Big Data Analytics to demonstrate improved outcome and benefits and turning them into funded projects
- Owning and driving the requirements of the HCP portal with respect to features, data elements, and workflow elements that will make the portal appealing through a differentiated user experience and optimized workflow efficiency. This include the DHF and submissions as required in different geographies as well as basic commercial KPI dashboards based on the analytics.
- Working directly with the MED Tech software engineers and external partners to implement Medical Device Healthcare Informatics & Big Data Analytics projects and coordinating dependencies of the HCP portal with respect to other programs such as My Dose Coach (MED), Dose Recording, etc.
- Act as product owner to a scrum team developing the physician portal, subsequently refining the requirements, setting priorities, and participating in formative and summative human factor studies, as needed, as well as the risk management and medical review of the product.
- Sharing derived insights from analytics with the product owners of products such as My Dose Coach, Dose Recording, etc. enabling them to optimize the product by leveraging the analytics based insights for a smoother workflow and improved user experience
- Collaborating with the User Experience Design, Human Factors, and others to understand the specific workflow needs for various treatment areas and identifying as well as addressing the behavioral changes required to demonstrate improved outcomes.
- Defining and implementing an integrated data repository strategy for medical device data, including EMRs, LIS, fitness sensors, sleep trackers, and others, coordinating efforts with the clinical teams and commercial teams to enable data access between the numerous data lakes, including the ones already existing at Sanofi
- Identifying and managing strategic partnerships in the context of the Sanofi Medical Device Healthcare Informatics and Big Data Analytics strategy as well as working with internal departments to formalize those partnerships and leveraging them.
- Jointly work with Marketing to develop a mature business case for the analytics product roadmap and associated services
- Leading on performance management, facilitate the transfer of learning, and ensure policies and processes are communicated and understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrating excellent partnership and collaboration with other functions within the company to support common initiatives on medical devices
- Demonstrating knowledge, skill and ability to model the Sanofi values and positively communicates the company visions, values, priorities and target
- Complying with policies and processes and ensure they are communicated, understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization
- PhD or MS in computer science, Electrical engineering, behavioral science or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of machine learning expertise
- 5+ years of big data analytics experience, correlating various data sources
- 5+ years of experience in databases, Hadoop, MapReduce, IDRs and others
- 3+ years of experience in medical device development
- 3+ years of experience in working on treatment specific interventions
- 2+ years of experience in privacy, security, and HIPPA
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to comprehend complex problems and good problem solving skills
- Experience in project or program management
- Experience in the integrated care space, aggregating data from different information systems such as EMR, census data, etc.
- Experience with IHE / HL7
- Experience in US and European Clinical guidelines for treatment areas
- Understanding the healthcare system, payers, provides, ACOs, and PBMs
- Experience in design controls and FDA / ISO 13485 / IEC 62304 compliant software development
- Proven evidence of released applications achieving measurable behavior change in the health or fitness domains
- Experience in Agile software development as well as TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet