Global Market Access & Pricing Liaison, Dupixent China & International
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The primary purpose of the role is to support and maximize end to end execution of Global MAP strategies, plans and tactics for prioritized countries within their geography across all Dupixent indications. He/She will be part of Global Market Access and Pricing Dupixent Team. Location is flexible.
The Global Market Access Liaison is responsible for representing one geographical voice in the development and implementation of MAP strategies and deliverables. He/She ensures alignment with the internal cross functional teams, to execute access strategies and tools in order to realize the full pricing and access potential of Dupixent within their geographical responsibility.
This position has an important senior responsibility to support the Sanofi Genzyme BU head for China and International on access/pricing issues within the geography.
To provide end to end market access support to prioritized countries within the Region in the execution of launch & operational excellence in key markets across all Dupixent indications. Ensure effective country feedback to Global MAP team to shape strategies and access initiatives.
- Contributes to the development, and supports the end to end execution, of the pricing and access strategy for all Dupixent indications in prioritized countries within their geography. Ensures that key payer and market access input is considered in Global Strategy.
- Works with countries in scope to optimize reimbursement and pricing strategy across indications to achieve best possible reimbursement and pricing outcomes for the Dupixent franchise (across dermatology and respiratory indications).
- Acts as the privileged point of contact for prioritized countries within their geography for access-related matters that require above-country support, including the mobilization of all relevant functions for access related challenges/ opportunities to drive launch and operational excellence
- Assists prioritised countries within their geography in co-ordinating the Global cross-functional support required during the P&R local negotiation period, for consistent, efficient and timely responses to countries (Global HTA Response Team)
- Fosters capability building and best practice sharing across their geography
- Develops and executes new country MAx engagement models within the new Play to Win Global to Local model
- Ensures tracking of key access timelines and outcomes within key countries is kept up to date and communicated to internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates with Global MAP on the timely and effective roll-out of Global MAP deliverables across their geography.
- Provide support to the prioritized countries within their geography, in the development and approval of local business cases and access and pricing approvals through Governance processes, to ensure alignment with Global Market Access Strategy
- Interface with Regeneron counterparts to ensure timely progression of Governance approval for country cases, in collaboration with relevant MAP leads.
- Works with the Global MAP, GHEVA and COE team to provide co-ordinated strategic advice on Regional access payer needs and priorities and contribute to building the Global Products strategy and Market Access strategy.
- Contribute to the payer value proposition development in collaboration with Global MAP, in the context of the strategic brand planning & for the portfolio in key markets, drawing on his/her payer network & research and leveraging collective Global MAP expertise & experience of the healthcare landscape evolution in their geography
- Contributes with Global MAP and functions (COE, GHEVA, Payer Intelligence) to support the definition of evidence needs to sustain access across key countries within their Geography (including epidemiology, patient outcomes, cost-effectiveness, budget impact)
- Provides market access and pricing input into product forecasts, including strategic, operational and financial forecasting and works closely with Global MAP and COE to provide input and insights into the development of pricing guidance and innovative market access options and tools for their geography.
- Collaborate with Global MAP, COE and GHEVA in the development and implementation of specific access approaches/tools for the Region (Inc. Innovative Access Schemes)
- Monitor, in collaboration the access and pricing environment within prioritized countries within the Geography
- Maintains a high level of knowledge with regards to the scientific, clinical and commercial developments across Dupixent indications as well as a robust understanding of relevant recommendations, pricing and funding criteria used by payers in key countries to make informed decisions about payer strategy, plans and tactics.
- Drive excellence in launch execution through targeted roll-out of Global initiatives, including targeted workshops for priority (Wave 1 and 2) markets.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- >8 years of experience in Market Access or Health Economics or Marketing.
- BA/BS or equivalent required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading and managing cross-functional teams within a matrix organization; demonstrated ability to influence and lead without direct reporting relationships
- Demonstrated and communicated internally the payer value proposition of the asset clearly & consistently across company’s multiple offerings
- Strong organizational and project management skills, demonstrated ability to successfully drive a project to completion with positive results
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience working with prioritized countries within their Region markets
- Understanding of payer value drivers within a specific disease area for portfolio management positioning, prioritization and trade-off decisions
- Understanding of the evolution of the market access landscape and implications for the business
- Track record of delivering payer relevant tools with positive measurable impact on the franchise/brand financials
- Supported development of payer value creation strategies and plans that go beyond the clinical evidence (e.g., Integrated Care, Patient Support Programs), to optimize and sustain access and product uptake
- Planned and supported roll out of market access strategies and plans across markets and account archetypes
- Experience with payer decisions and HTA process within their region, with expertise in prioritized markets and working knowledge in other
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Prior in-market/ in-region experience required
Languages: English fluent required, any additional key language applicable.
Regular, close contact with:
Access stakeholders / decision makers within the assigned therapeutic area
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community