Global Market Access & Pricing, Dermatology LCM Lead
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The primary purpose of the role is to develop, update and support execution of the Global Market Access and Pricing strategy, plans and tactics for Dupixent dermatology indications through best in class methodologies. The MAP Lead, Dermatology LCM is responsible for the optimization of the access and pricing opportunity across Dupixent’s lifecycle, with a focus on dermatology LCM indications and in close collaboration with the MAP dermatology team and the rest of the Dupixent MAP team, in line with the strategic brand ambition.
The Global Market Access & Pricing Lead, LCM Dermatology ensures alignment with his/her team, HEVA Leads, GMAX CoE, Franchise Head and major markets to build successful access and pricing strategies and tools in order to realize the full pricing and access potential of Dupixent.
- Leads the development and supports execution of the access and pricing strategy for Dupixent LCM dermatology indications in collaboration with the therapeutic global cross-functional partners (e.g. global project team, commercial, medical, regulatory etc) including input into clinical development plan in close collaboration with HEVA head to secure optimal IEGP in lights of payers requirements
- Manages the timely development and secures approval of core Global Market Access deliverables that will support countries submissions and negotiations for Dupixent dermatology indications (Market Access & Pricing Strategy and Policy, Global Market Access blueprint, PVP, Core Value Dossier, Evidence Generation Plan, Objection handler, Negotiation Handbook)
- Leads the Global Access and Pricing Policy Development and updates in light of the lifecyle and launch of Dupixent dermatology indications (early stage, launch, line extension, updates according to competitive landscape evolution). Secures approval from senior management and communicates updates and rationale internally
- Leads the pricing and access governance (internal and Allliance), including strategy review and optimization, coordination within the BU and validation for key markets; reviews pricing recommendation proposed by the market liaison and CoE for other markets (governance and level of delegation to CoE to be determined according to strategic priorities)
- Closely collaborates with other Dupixent Market Access and Pricing members in dermatology team as well as Respiratory team and Market Access Liaison. As member of the TA Leadership team, contributes to the formulation and execution of the strategy and ensures key payer/ market access considerations are made explicit and addressed as appropriate
- Leads the targeted payer value proposition definition for Dupixent dermatology indications in the context of the strategic brand planning & for the portfolio review in key markets, drawing on his/her payer network & research and leveraging collective Market Access & pricing team members, HEVA and GMAX CoE expertise.
- Partner with HEVA TA heads to ensure IEGP support Global Market Access Value proposition for Dupixent dermatology indications
- Co-ordinates across functions (HEVA, MAP Lead) to support the definition of evidence needs for access for Dupixent dermatology indications, including epidemiology, patient outcomes, cost-effectiveness, budget impact and any other factor that may inform and guide global market access pricing and commercialization strategies
- Provides market access/pricing strategic input into product forecasts for Dupixent dermatology indications and partners with Global Market Access CoE to build on forecasts, pricing guidance and potential innovative contracting tools developed together with the Global Pricing CoE team
- Ensures timely roll-out of payer deliverables for Dupixent dermatology indications to all markets through identified Market Liaisons within her/his team.
- Manages the budget allocated to dermatology-related projects conducted by the MAP according to the Franchise/brand priorities and in close partnership with the GBU MAX Head
- Maintains a high level of knowledge with regards to the scientific, clinical, strategic pricing and commercial developments in the therapeutic area(s)
- Develops and maintains a robust understanding of relevant pricing and reimbursement criteria used by payers in key markets to make informed decisions about payer strategy, plans and tactics.
- Supports development of respective TA MAX perspective for key assets in scope leading to key committees: PFR, TARC, DWG, IDCC
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- >8 years experience in market access or pricing, with launch experience a plus
- Advanced degree in analytics (e.g. MS) compulsory and additional qualification ( e.g MBA, MPhil, MD or PhD) preferred
- Strong strategic and leadership skills as well as analytical skills to translate clinical information and messages into payer access strategies.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Deep understanding of strategic & operational Pricing
- Understanding of payer value drivers within a specific disease area for portfolio management positioning, prioritization and trade-off decisions
- Understanding of the evolution of the market access landscape and implications for the business
- Knowledge of the success metrics of how the value proposition is delivered to key payers (i.e., what is required to command certain benefit ratings, P&R outcomes, reimbursement coding)
- Track record of delivering payer relevant tools with positive measurable impact on the franchise/brand financials
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in close collaboration with cross-functional partners and across Market Access
- Demonstrated ability to work across diverse and complex payer archetypes and priorities and sucessful team management experience
- Demonstrated experience in scenario analyses (e.g., target patient population options, price/access trade- offs, co-payment sensitivity and portfolio optimization modelling into price and launch sequence recommendations) related payer value proposition, evidence requirements, pricing and access potential for each scenario to shape disease area and commercial strategy as early as phase I or in-licensing to maximize commercial potential
- Demonstrated ability to leverage research, scenario analyses and payor and pricing insights to generate global integrated market access payer and pricing strategies and plans to maximize product differentiation most relevant to payers
- Defined payer channel and role strategy, e.g., payer-facing capabilities you need to deliver into a specific channel
- Created and raised awareness around the product value proposition
- Local and/or regional Market Access expertise experience is a plus
Regular, close contact with HTA & payer related stakeholders at the market level Alliance partners.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community