HEVA Business Partner, Oncology
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis and onco-immunology, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Sanofi Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. Sanofi Genzyme employees benefit from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients.
Sanofi Genzyme’s Oncology franchise has a diverse and fast growing portfolio. This includes the late-stage launching candidates PD1-inhibitor (Cemiplimab) in diverse tumors, anti-CD38 (isatuximab) in multiple myeloma, SERD in Breast Cancer, CEACAM 5 in NSCLC and potentially other malignancies as well as a growing number of early assets. We are rapidly advancing a robust and reinvigorated oncology pipeline in different malignancies including lung, skin cancers, AML and GI tumors etc. Our marketed products span prostate, colorectal and hematological malignancies. This is an opportunity to be part of the team that brings cutting edge, innovative medications to the patients. HEOR/HEVA business partner in this position in collaboration with the cross functional team will bring forward the value of our therapies to multiple stakeholders including patients
This role will be responsible for development of of oversight of Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR) strategy to support the value proposition of Oncology related indications.
- This role will also be responsible for the design and execution of Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR) research in the forms of economic modeling, database analysis, observational research, Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) development and validation, systematic literature review, evidence synthesis, value dossier development and other types of HEOR research
- This role will set the HEOR evidence generation priorities for each Oncology indication under development and incorporate them into broader Sanofi planning documents such as the integrated evidence generation plan (IEGP).
- This role will operate as part of a multi-functional global development team that is responsible for designing clinical research programs to meet the evidentiary standards of regulators, health technology assessment (HTA) organizations, reimbursement authorities, third-party payers and other organizations that review evidence relevant to Sanofi medicines.
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, MS, MPH, or PharmD) in a scientific discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in health economics, outcomes research, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in applying various HEOR methods to specific research projects
- Publication in peer-reviewed journals
- Knowledge of global HTA processes and guidelines, experience with HTA submissions preferred
- Strong ability to partner with colleagues from other (i.e. non-HEOR) functional areas
- Proficiency in principles of evidence-based medicine and clinical research methodology
Skills & Competencies:
- English fluent, both written and oral
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including presentation skills. Significant experience making presentations to senior management is strongly desired
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment of the pharmaceutical industry, demonstrated integrity on work-related compliance considerations and solid ethics
- Entrepreneurial and team spirit and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community