Global Commercial Leader, Gaucher
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Global Commercial Lead Gaucher will lead the Gaucher Portfolio within Rare Diseases in Sanofi Genzyme. This Global Leader will drive the strategy implementation and execution of core programs for both Cerezyme and Cerdelga. In addition, this position will represent the business perspective in the development of the future assets in the Gaucher portfolio.
This position reports to the Global VP Head of Rare Hematology and will be responsible for the Gaucher Portfolio Global Commercial Strategy and core global projects. This position has two direct reports.
The role will be highly cross-functional, will require close interaction with regions and key countries, and involve leveraging synergies through a strong collaboration with all Rare Diseases teams. This position has immediate visibility, diverse challenges and rewards.
Global Gaucher Portfolio strategy and programs:
- Responsible for Gaucher Portfolio Brand planning
- Responsible for coordinating cross-functional and cross-regional teams to execute Gaucher Portfolio programs and support the markets
- Develop Gaucher Portfolio guidance for global forecasting processes
- Guide market research and competitive response planning for Gaucher
- Lead Global Gaucher Brand Team
- Lead all Global Taskforces for each Global Core Project
- Ensure alignment across functions, regions and key Gaucher markets
- Communicate business updates across the organization
- Manage Gaucher Portfolio budget, vendors, timelines, deliverables
- Lead global training efforts, content and dissemination to new hires and new team members
- Lead development and future evolution of global Gaucher Brand Books (co-positioning of Gaucher Brands within portfolio, core messaging, branding and creative campaigns)
- Design and execute select promotional tactics, as defined in the Global Gaucher Brand Plan
- Manage Gaucher intranet hub
- Overseeing Gaucher strategic presence in global congresses
Pipeline and Life Cycle Management:
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Medical Affairs, and Clinical Program Management to lead life cycle strategy. Represent global commercial perspective in LCM and R&D clinical development programs
- Identify development opportunities to drive commercial strategy
- Conduct commercial assessments and support the development of business cases for potential development investments
Commercial strategy execution:
- Design and drive global initiatives to accelerate patient diagnosis
- Ensure regional and local pull-through of brand strategy and promotional platform
- Identify and communicate market drivers & barriers, and best practices
- Assist regions and countries in problem solving and addressing local challenges
- Assist regions and countries in responding to competitor dynamics
Travel up to approximately 35%, typically international.
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, fast-changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and listening skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management and negotiation skills, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- BA/BS degree, scientific background preferred; MBA
- 10+ years marketing experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time, including some weekends; and hold valid international passport
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities on-time and within budget
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively across functions, cultures and countries
- Ability to chart a path and get from strategy to execution, successfully and quickly, amidst ambiguity and change
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle numerous issues at the same time
- Strong commercial acumen, marketing capabilities, and strategic/innovative thinking capabilities
- Strong leadership qualities. Ability to influence without direct line authority
- Natural inclination toward action; results-oriented and motivated self-starter
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both with regional and country-based stakeholders
- Global marketing experience, specialty care experience, and Rare Diseases experience are important
Genzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet