Global Commercial Leader, ASMD ( Sr. Director)
Allston, MA;Cambridge, MA
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Global Commercial Lead, ASMD (Senior Director)
The Global Commercial Lead, ASMD, will be the Global Leader in the planning, development, management, and execution of the global launch strategy for a novel pipeline therapeutic targeting Acid Sphingomyelinase Deficiency (ASMD), an ultra-rare genetic disease.
The position will lead all Global Launch and Brand Planning activities, including but not limited to:
- Cross-functional and cross-geography launch leadership and coordination of launch readiness and execution;
- Identifying the critical success factors for launch readiness and success;
- Executing the mapping of customers and therapeutic area dynamics, including patient journey and HCP dynamics;
- Collaboration with Medical Affairs and R&D on development and implementation of diagnosis algorithm initiatives, disease education, and future lifecycle developments;
- Leadership of Brand development process in close collaboration with Regions and core markets.
The role will be highly cross-functional and cross-regional and involve leveraging synergies through a strong collaboration with all Rare Diseases teams. This position has immediate visibility, diverse challenges and rewards, and the crucial responsibility over all aspects of the launch planning and execution.
- Launch readiness:
- Lead the Global Brand Team, responsible for all aspects of launch planning and execution
- Lead and orchestrate the efforts towards the development and update of the Global Launch Plan, as part of the yearly Brand Planning cycle
- Lead the cross-functional / cross-geography discussions to identify Launch Critical Success Factors; and design the strategies to address them
- Lead the decision-making and tactics across diverse functional areas (legal, regulatory, R&D, manufacturing, medical, market access, HEOR, patient advocacy, regional marketers, outside agencies, etc.) in support of launch readiness across multiple global markets
- Lead the development of promotional and non-promotional materials and manage agencies accordingly
- Orchestrate launch readiness across multiple markets, and best practice sharing
- Global ASMD strategy and programs:
- Responsible for ASMD Brand planning
- Lead all Global Taskforces for each Global Core Project: responsible for coordinating cross-functional and cross-regional teams to execute global programs and support the markets
- Develop ASMD guidance for global forecasting processes
- Guide market research and competitive response planning for ASMD
- Ensure alignment across functions, regions and key ASMD markets
- Communicate business updates across the organization
- Manage ASMD global brand budget, vendors, timelines, deliverables
- Lead global training efforts, content and dissemination to new hires and new team members
- Travel is approximately 35%, typically international.
- BA/BS degree, scientific background preferred; MBA
- Commercial Rare Disease experience
- 10+ years marketing experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time, including some weekends; and hold valid international passport
Must thrive working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, fast-changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and listening skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management and negotiation skills, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities on-time and within budget
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively across functions, cultures and countries
- Ability to chart a path and get from strategy to execution, successfully and quickly, amidst ambiguity and change
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle numerous issues at the same time
- Strong commercial acumen, marketing capabilities, and strategic/innovative thinking capabilities
- Strong leadership qualities. Ability to influence without direct line authority
- Natural inclination toward action; results-oriented and motivated self-starter
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both with regional and country-based stakeholders
- Global marketing experience, specialty care experience, and Rare Diseases experience are important
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet