Global Brand Lead, Pompe (Senior Director)
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
The Global Brand Lead, Pompe will drive the strategy implementation and execution of core programs for the Pompe Franchise (Myozyme/Lumizyme and avalglucosidase alfa).
This position reports to the Global Head of Rare Neurology & Metabolic Diseases and will be responsible for the Pompe Global commercial strategy and core global projects, including the global commercial launch of avalgluocsidase alfa, a second generation enzyme replacement therapy for Pompe disease.
The role will be highly cross-functional, cross-cultural and cross-regional, and involve leveraging synergies through a strong collaboration with all Rare Diseases teams. This position has immediate visibility, diverse challenges and rewards.
Two Associate Directors will report into this position.
Global Pompe Franchise strategy and programs:
- Responsible for global commercial launch planning and execution for avalglucosidase alfa
- Responsible for Pompe Franchise Brand planning
- Responsible for coordinating cross-functional and cross-regional teams to execute Pompe Franchise programs and support the markets
- Ensure alignment across functions, regions and core Pompe markets
- Develop Pompe Franchise guidance for global forecasting processes
- Guide market research and competitive response planning for Pompe
- Communicate business updates across the organization
- Manage Pompe Franchise budget, vendors, timelines, deliverables
- Develop brand for avalglucosidase alfa
- Lead development and future evolution of global Pompe Brand Books
- Design and execute select promotional tactics, as defined in the Global Pompe Brand Plan
- Oversee Pompe strategic presence in global congresses
Pipeline and Life Cycle Management:
- Collaborate closely with R&D, Medical Affairs, and Clinical Program Management to lead life cycle strategy
- Represent global commercial perspective in LCM and R&D clinical development programs
- Identify development opportunities to drive commercial strategy
- Conduct commercial assessments and support the development of business cases for potential development investments
Commercial strategy execution:
- Design and drive global initiatives to accelerate patient diagnosis
- Ensure regional and local pull-through of brand strategy and promotional platform
- Identify and communicate market drivers & barriers, and best practices
- Assist regions and countries in problem solving and addressing local challenges
- Assist regions and countries in responding to competitor dynamics
Travel up to approximately 35%, frequently international
- Basic Qualifications
- BA/BS degree, scientific background preferred
- Global launch experience a must
- 15+ years marketing experience in the biotech, pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Biotech/Pharmaceutical marketing and / or sales experience a must
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to travel up to approximately 35% of full-time position; typically international travel, requires a valid passport
- Preferred Qualifications
- Global experience is strongly preferred
- Rare disease experience is strongly preferred
- Previous field and/or affiliate experience strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills (written and oral) and listening skills
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively across functions, cultures and countries
- Ability to chart a path and get from strategy to execution, successfully and quickly, amidst ambiguity and change
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle numerous issues at the same time
- Strong commercial acumen, marketing capabilities, and strategic/innovative thinking capabilities
- Strong leadership qualities. Ability to influence without direct line authority
- Natural inclination toward action; results-oriented and motivated self-starter
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both with local and country-based stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business judgment and emotional intelligence
- Ability to build positive working relationships across functions, cultures and regions
- Ability to work with, motivate, and manage the team and the agency partners
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet