Director, Thought Leader Liaison Lead, U.S. Hematologic Oncology and Transplant
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Director, Thought Leader Liaison Lead, U.S. Hematologic Oncology and Transplant
Sanofi-Genzyme’s Director, Thought Leader Liaison (TLL) Lead will lead a field-based team of TLLs who are expected to possess a high level of clinical and customer knowledge, have experience with both field and headquarters protocols and procedures, and possess drive and spirit to engage and influence health care professionals to help build educational platforms and inform the execution of current and future brand and disease-state strategies.
This field-based marketing team will work closely with multiple myeloma Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to ensure cross-functional commercial resources are made available as appropriate. The TLL team will also work closely, and within approved SOPs, with the other field professionals, including but not limited to RBDs (Regional Business Director), ABMs (Area Business Manager) and MSLs; in addition to home office based colleagues in Marketing, Medical Affairs, Sales, and Market Access.
The Director, TLL Lead will report Head of U.S. Hematologic Oncology and Transplant Marketing.
JOB RESPONSIBILTIES: The Director, TLL Lead will be accountable to lead, train, guide and inspire the TLL team to successfully and compliantly deliver on responsibilities focused in three key areas. All TLL interactions are on-label and consistent with commercial compliance, legal and regulatory guidelines.
KOL Engagement and Advocacy Development
- Align with cross functional teammates, to orchestrate resources with the top KOLs, as determined by Brand Team through influence and centers of excellence mapping
- Identify, profile, cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with KOLs within the oncology community
- Engage in on-label conversations focused on topics such as product, disease state, and company, at appropriate venues
- Execute unique, on-label, and approved KOL programming (e.g. disease state and product) as directed by leadership
- Compliantly collaborate and communicate with the field team on each assigned KOL, to ensure strategic and tactical cohesiveness
- Serve as single point of contact to resolve KOL issues
- Execute a customer centric needs based approach with targeted KOLs
- Plan and execute KOL engagements and executive encounters at local, regional and national conferences; POAs; field visits, and other venues as directed in a compliant manner
- Capture feedback derived from brand needs through live interactions with targeted customers and KOLs
- Work with targeted KOLs to obtain feedback on new and existing brand-related marketing strategies/materials (all materials and programs a TLL will request feedback will be approved by legal, compliance and regulatory)
- Participate as member of cross-functional brand team(s) to provide feedback on strategy, messaging, and tactical execution and novel programming ideas and concepts
- Provide competitive intelligence gained through interactions to help shape strategy.
- Facilitate cross-functional planning, recruitment, and execution of regional and national advisory boards, capturing feedback to inform brand decisions.
- Identify, align, and recruit appropriate HCP consultants to engage to meet the need profiled by marketing leaders to meet the organizational goal for each project.
Speaker Bureau Operations and Content
- Assist with on-label KOL development, including identification and/or training/coaching of promotional speakers with approved slide decks and materials
- Assist in the execution of speaker contracting when requested, including but not limited to completion annual budget plan, recommendations and nominations, tiering, debarring, FMV, and contract execution
- Compliantly train speakers on approved promotional slide decks, and assist with completion of annual compliance training
- Plan and execute annual speaker training summit, and ensure speakers are updated on any content changes prior to program execution
- Attend all live HCP TLL region programming to observe, coach, and remediate the speaker where necessary to ensure compliant execution of content
- Assist with new content creation and existing content updates and annual renewals
- Manage monthly reporting on Speaker Program KPIs and field force performance
- Serve as the single point of contact for high volume speaker logistic / scheduling and working cross functionally to ensure appropriate communication
- Lead planning, execution and pull-through of GPO in-practice programs
- Bachelor's degree
- Oncology experience
- 8+ years of progressive professional experience and 5+ years of work experience in one or more of the following: field sales, product marketing, or medical / clinical experience in the same or related therapeutic area within the pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- Strong leadership skills with record of hiring, developing and retaining personnel
- Ability to assemble and lead cross-functional teams toward a shared vision of success
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management experience, including superior analytical and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines
- Ability to travel to meetings/trainings/programs as necessary
- Valid driver's license
- 60% - 80% travel likely
- Master's degree in related field
- Multiple myeloma experience
- Launch experience
- Marketing experience
- Infusion product experience a plus
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet