Director, Global Value and Access - sutimlimab
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The Director, Global Value & Access for sutimlimab will manage the worldwide value and access strategy for sutimlimab as a part of the newly formed Rare Bleeding Disorders (RBD) Business Unit. The Director contributes to the development and coordination of the global market access strategy (and access plans) for RBD Business Unit products and ensure implementation at the Region/Country level to ensure optimal access conditions at launch and through the life-cycle of the products. The incumbent will lead and guide strategic planning to support value and access optimization around the world for sutimlimab as well as life-cycle planning and access support for in-line assets. In addition, the Director will define & implement MAx strategy and plan/tools in line with the global brand strategies for key products (either in line or for the diverse new product planning portfolio). This individual will lead a cross-functional matrixed team across the business unit, regions, and external affairs (including health economics, pricing, public affairs, and communication).
- Partner effectively with global support functions, regions and countries (if applicable) to execute on MAx core deliverables (ex specific market access or other tools, such as MAx launch blueprint)
- Represent the payer perspective within cross-functional, cross regional commercialization teams including HEOR, Pricing, Communications, Policy/Advocacy, and Public Affairs thereby optimizing the lifecycle of Sanofi Genzyme’s RBD pipeline and inline products
- Partner effectively with relevant departments (as listed above) to influence the market assessment, product positioning, and target product profile by providing strategic input regarding market access, reimbursement and pricing information throughout the product life cycle
- Contribute to the development of the specific P&R policy guidance and monitor country implementation with regional/global stakeholders, ensuring BU objectives are protected in launch & subsequent price review proposals
- As a part of the broader global market access community, work closely with access professionals across the world ensuring consistent feedback and optimization of Global Value and Access deliverables including launch preparation, negotiations training, and contracting (including value-based and outcomes-based frameworks)
- Develop Global Value & Access strategies for early and late-stage pipeline molecules including generation of global value proposition and messages, detailed forecast assumptions; support strategies with in-depth market research, environmental data & analogs
- For launching products, provide a consistent approach to preparing affiliates for pricing and access negotiations; Ensure with regions and/or appropriate functions the MAx readiness of countries & support as needed (ex negotiations, sharing of best practices, etc)
- Monitor the marketplace for market access issues, threats & opportunities, particularly for rare diseases, and research issues appropriately.
- BA/BS and 5+ years relevant professional experience including market access, health economics, pricing & reimbursement
- 5+ years experience at local &/or international level w/ knowledge of global market access & payer environment.
- Knowledge of rare disease market access desirable, but other backgrounds welcome.
- Proven track record of leading within a matrixed environment to reach business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to take on highly complex business problems, recommend strategic and tactical solutions in a simple and straightforward manner
- Exhibits outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively write and deliver presentations to professionals at all levels within Sanofi
- Demonstrated relationship building at all levels of the organization and across geographies
The successful candidate will be required to sign and execute a restricted covenant upon hire.
About Sanofi Genzyme
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community