Director Global Marketing – Lung Cancer
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
The Director Global Marketing – Lung Cancer is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of market shaping programs within the Libtayo strategic and operational plan and to provide support to the overall project management of the marketing plan.
To achieve success it is critical that the Director:
- Fully supports the development of the strategic and operational plans for Libtayo within its lung cancer indications
- Supports the development and successful implementation of key market shaping programs and materials aligned to Libtayo brand strategy
- Works collaboratively across all cross functional departments to ensure multiple projects within the pre-launch plan are tracked, measured and delivered on time
- Ensures compliance to company SOPs and the industry regulations at all times
Assists in the development and delivery of the global strategic and tactical plans designed to maximize opportunities for Libtayo in lung cancer
- Assists in the development of strategic brand plans and the subsequent delivery of effective operational brand plans
- Evaluates competitor activities and supports the process of market analysis to help identify key trends and major drivers that will impact on Libtayo’s performance
- Contributes to the budget setting process and helps track the brand marketing costs to ensure they remain within budget
Assists in the project management of the brand plan across all key cross functional departments
- Supports the development and timely delivery of all key market shaping programmes and materials in alignment with the brand critical success factors for the Global Libtayo team
- Assists in the application of relevant tracking measures to monitor the implementation of all cross-functional activities
- Assists in the implementation of suitable processes and systems to help track brand key performance indicators which feed into the strategic and tactical plans
Works collaboratively with both internal and external partners
- Works in collaboration with internal and external customers to support the delivery of effective campaigns.
- Develops a strong network of key influencers and decision makers to drive appropriate and well utilized deliverables which make an impact to performance.
- Develops strong and effective working relationships with colleagues
- Develops strong and effective partnerships with agencies
- Provides support to the development of an internal communications platform
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community