Director, Global Market Access and Pricing (MAx) for Rilzabrutinib (Rare Blood Disorders)
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
- Team player
Culture: Play to Win
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"Patients are at the center of our work. Our teams focus on advancing transformational therapies, and expanding patient access to our medicines."Mouhamed Gueye US Head Medical, Rare Blood Disorders
S/he will be a key contributor to the Rare Blood Disorders (RBD) Business Unit.
S/he will focus on all markets including US, EU, JPAC, and International in order to ensure a globally aligned worldwide strategy and execution.
This individual will coordinate a cross-functional matrixed team including health economics, pricing, public affairs, and communication.
S/he will report to the MAx lead Rare Blood Disorders - Fitusiran & Complement disorders.
- Represent payer’s viewpoint within cross-functional, cross-regional commercialization teams including Marketing, Medical, Clinical Development, Regulatory, HEVA, Pricing, Communications, Policy/Advocacy, and Public Affairs, thereby optimizing the launch of Rilzabrutinib in PV and ITP indications
- Provide the payer’s perspective for the prioritization of future indications in RBD as well as in other therapeutic areas
- Work cross-functionally with HEVA and Clinical Development to provide input on payer needs in trial design for these future indications
- Partner effectively with global support functions and countries to execute on core MAx deliverables (MAx blueprint, Global value story, Global pricing policy informed by pricing research, contracting strategy including value-based and outcomes-based frameworks, launch sequencing, negotiation guide and objection handler)
- Coordinate closely with the HEOR/HEVA lead to ensure deliverables alignment (e.g. pricing strategy with budget impact / cost-effectiveness model; payer value story with core value dossier, etc.) and identify evidence generation strategies to ensure optimal pricing and market access for Rilzabrutinib
- Contribute to the internal governance reviews (TARC, DWG, IDCC, GMAx Committee, etc.) related to the brand
- Lead the MAx strategy implementation in all launching markets according to the “Glocal” model by partnering with country MAx leads to anticipate local payer challenges and ensure strategy execution
- Work with country MAx leads to ensure deliverables incorporate country feedback, are optimally positioned to support payer negotiations, and are provided in a timeframe consistent with dossier submission
- Lead payer negotiation workshops to prepare for launch and build resulting negotiation guide and objection handler to assist in country payer interactions
- Provide a consistent approach to preparing affiliates for pricing and access negotiations; Ensure with appropriate functions the MAx readiness of countries & support as needed (e.g. negotiations, sharing of best practices, etc.)
- In conjunction with the commercial team, conduct reviews of country business cases for launching markets to approve payer submission and launch; identify opportunities for improvement and work with markets to strengthen country submissions
- Provide market access and pricing input into forecasts including strategic, operational and financial forecasting
- BA/BS and 5+ years of relevant professional experience including market access, pricing & reimbursement, health economics
- 5+ years of experience at local &/or international level w/ knowledge of global market access & payer environment
- Previous launch experience in a competitive landscape is a plus
- Knowledge of rare disease / rare blood disorders is appreciated, but other backgrounds are welcomed especially if experience with multi-indications assets
- Demonstrated ability to take on highly complex business environments, recommend strategic and tactical solutions in a simple and straightforward manner
- Exhibits outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively write and deliver presentations to professionals at all levels within Sanofi
- Demonstrated relationship building at all levels of the organization and across geographies
About Sanofi Genzyme:
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat. Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, providing hope to patients and their families around the world. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community