Director, Corporate Communications--Oncology
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops, and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. With 12 locations in Massachusetts, many located within close proximity to Boston, you'll have easy access to public transportation, popular restaurants, some of the best education, and most of all the history.
Good morning Sanofi
How are you?
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks’ vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
At Sanofi, we are committed to addressing significant medical needs in cancer by combining our rich heritage in oncology with a growing pipeline of new treatment options. As a member of Sanofi Genzyme’s Corporate Communications team, the Director leads external and internal communications for the Global Oncology franchise to further develop awareness of Sanofi’s increasing presence in oncology. Primary responsibilities will include preparing for two important product launches, cemiplimab and isatuximab, and supporting an existing portfolio of eight additional products.
The Director will work closely with colleagues globally in Communications, External Affairs, Marketing, Research and Development, Medical, Legal and Regulatory as well as with our communications agency partners, and external partners on communications related to our alliance programs.
o Develop integrated communications plans and create innovative programs to:
• Support product launches, marketed products and pipeline products
• Differentiate the company’s products and approach
• Increase disease awareness
• Utilize digital and social media platforms to tell Sanofi’s story in oncology, build disease awareness, and communicate key program milestones
• Plan and maintain a calendar of news for the franchise
• Write press releases, key messages, holding statements and Q&A documents
• Conduct proactive outreach to journalists, arrange interviews, prepare executive spokespersons, act as a company spokesperson and direct the work of public relations agencies
• Act as a strategic communications advisor to the Global Head of Oncology and other members of the leadership team
• Engage employees in understanding our oncology story through innovative internal communications and employee engagement initiatives
• Ensure the progress of programs against deadlines, manage the review process for communications in line with compliance procedure, and coordinate with stakeholders in and outside of Corporate Communications
• Support issues management activities relative to the franchise and competitor activities
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience within Communications is required. Previous Communications experience within a Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and//or Med-Tech environment is preferred. Previous experience within a Communications role that provided support to an Oncology business is preferred. Progressive experience with social and digit.al platforms is preferred. Identified candidate will have strong planning and organizational skills; ability to achieve results in a large organization, influence without authority and negotiate solutions; excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to both lead and work in teams; Superior written and verbal communication skills. Position may require up to 20% business travel (Domestic and International).
Genzyme Corporation (a Sanofi company) and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-SA; #GD-SA
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Jobs for you
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Rare Disease - Midwest Region (MI, WI, IA & IA) Cambridge, Massachusetts, 05/24/2019
- Sr Director Marketing, MS Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/23/2019
- Director, New Product Planning – Rare Blood Disorders Boston, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/15/2019
- Senior Director, East, Market Access, Rare Disease/Rare Blood Disorders Cambridge, Massachusetts 03/21/2019
- Associate Director Forecasting US Rare Diseases Cambridge, Massachusetts 05/18/2019
Your jobsSaved Jobs Recent Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet