Clinical Translational Medicine Lead in Multiple Myeloma - Cambridge/MA
This is where ideas are pioneered and innovation takes shape. Where being a health journey partner takes shape — and where you can help bring ideas to life. Research & Development is the heart of our business. The clinical research, clinical development and clinical trials that are essential to new product development all happen here. Preclinical drug safety is rigorously tested and our program management teams ensure everything stays on track. Together, our R&D team ensures that our pipeline is protected and productive — and that the early stages of development run smoothly and effectively. Come be part of this journey.
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
Sanofi wants to ensure employees are equipped for financial health, Sanofi provides a competitive 401K Match program and Financial Wel-Being Tools and Programs.
At Sanofi, we demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity through Culture groups and programs. There are many ways to make a difference and connect with other Sanofi employees: including ERG groups and 2 PAID days off to Volunteer.
Sanofi provides significant Work/Life benefits to help you excel beyond the workday. Including Workplace Flexibility through part‑time, remote work, flex‑time and job share options.
"My family is everything to me. They are proud of the work I do, educating the community and ensuring that no Pompe patient is left behind."C. Richard Cioci Clinical Science Associate – Pompe Ontario East & Atlantic
"I am continually impressed at the dedication that Sanofi has to the patients for whom we provide solutions."Suncére Hernandez Area Business Manager, Multiple Sclerosis
"I give thanks to my powerhouse team for reminding me that I have a support system behind me, pushing me forward."Bob Shustack Head of Global Support Functions Finance, North America
Sanofi is expanding its pipeline and capabilities in immuno-oncology and is seeking outstanding scientists with significant experience in immunology, immuno-oncology and cancer biology to help further develop safe and effective medicines for cancer patients.
- Working with early- and/or late-stage clinical development teams, the candidate will have the opportunity to elaborate clinical biomarker plans for oncology programs from the lead selection up to submission stage.
- He/she will be responsible to deliver high quality biomarker strategies for target engagement, pharmacodynamics endpoints and patient selection.
- To achieve these goals, the candidate will partner with internal functions such as operational labs for biomarker assay development and clinical bioanalysis, biostatistics and precision oncology.
- He/she will lead the clinical biomarker sub team with representatives from these functions, coordinating efforts for data generation, interpretation and communication to the global teams.
- He/she will analyze progress, be engaged in critical thinking and be oriented towards problem-solving and risk mitigation.
- PhD or MD required
- 3+ years in drug development or research
- Experience in Multiple Myeloma/heme malignancies strongly desired
- Expertise in oncology, immuno-oncology or immunology preferred
- Deep understanding of the role of translational research/medicine and clinical biomarkers in drug development
- Knowledge in companion diagnostic
- The ability to effectively cooperate and partner with several functions within Sanofi
- Communication and analytical skills to regularly interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within and outside the organization
The position is in Sanofi Oncology Development, reporting to the Global Head of Clinical Translational Medicine and is based Cambridge, MA, USA.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Join Our Talent Community